Megan Fox Tries to Prove She Doesn't Use Botox

Look, no Botox!

0708_fox_launch
Megan Fox took to her Facebook page last night to post a series of photos in a gallery called "THINGS YOU CAN'T DO WITH YOUR FACE WHEN YOU HAVE BOTOX" -- showing her raising her eyebrows and furrowing her brows.

Teri Hatcher did the exact same thing last year on her Facebook page -- see those pics here.

It's a big week for the 25-year-old's face, as photos for her Giorgio Armani Beauty campaign dropped on Wednesday.

What do you think of Fox's personal shots? Sound off below!

Roni:  1022 days ago

I do buy it. I have had botox in my forehead and trust me, you can't do the things that she is doing. You can't even raise your eyebrows. Yes, she's had some work on her face before...but definitely not botox.

Emily:  1022 days ago

Her lips are obviously done, possibly her cheek bones and her eyes look like they've had some work. And soo what you didn't use botox in your forehead, you're like 25.

juan pedro:  1022 days ago

Love Megan Fox!! But there is a big difference from transformer1 to now, she looked better natural and very beautiful, before she had all the work done, now she looks more plastic "barbie" like, not a big fan of new look!!!

stacey:  1022 days ago

I have had botox many times in the past and trust me, when it starts to wear off..usually around the 4 month mark...I can make my forehead look just like hers. Botox isn't a one time thing, you have to keep up with the injections. I think she is starting to look odd myself. Definitely starting to look plastic compared to how she used to look. She used to be so exotic looking but she is starting to look hollywood generic now. I still love her though and am a fan.

Buffie:  1022 days ago

I am not catty. She is beautiful. I keep wanting to like her as a person, and she keeps ruining it. If you are coming out to discuss your looks b/c you do not want to be re-touched or want to show your cellulite, great! That is HELPFUL for society. However, merely trying to discuss how you do not NEED or APPROVE of plastic surgery is self serving, to say the least. 1) I get Botox and can do that. They don't freeze your entire forehead. Just the glabella (frowning area). 2) I find it obnoxious that she is drawing attention to something that EVERYONE does in Hollywood,saying she does not do it, thus implying that she is better than all those who do Botox (implying she has a "special" "natural beauty"). At least when Terri Hatcher did it she admitted that she had done Botox in the past, and she was actually being accused of using it. This is clearly a ploy for attention and to distract from the recent cheating allegations. 3) Botox is NOT a filler. I don't think she gets her lips filled (YET) b/c they were pretty full in baby photos, but if she did, it has ZERO to do with Botox. 4) MEGAN, WHEN YOU ARE BORN NATURALLY GORGEOUS AND ARE IN YOUR EARLY 20'S, PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY. WHEN YOUR LOOKS BEGIN TO FAIL, YOU WILL BE FIRST IN THE PLASTIC SURGERY LINE. YOU GET EXTENSIONS AT TIMES AND WEAR MAKEUP. YOU ARE JUST AS VAIN AS EVERYONE ELSE. 5) As Madonna said, "I have nothing against plastic surgery; I have something against talking about it."

Buffie:  1022 days ago

PS I actually think she has had some filler in her lips recently, after looking at these photos. She does have pretty, plump lips naturally. But the more recent ones are lacking the natural lip lines that exist in non-filled lips. Ah, Megan, just shut up for a bit. Haven't you gotten yourself into enough trouble lately?

A:  1022 days ago

The problem with her photos and reasoning is that it's just botox! Ok, she probably hasn't had botox. But she's most definitely had other stuff done. What would be the problem with her having botox? It's not like she would be forever out of the celebrity world...

loyal:  1022 days ago

NO BOTOX But bitch please quit the lips injections!!!!!!!!!!

kaci:  1022 days ago

Hi get botox and I can easily raise my eyebrows.

juan pedro:  1022 days ago

Love Megan Fox!!!! But there is a big difference from transformers1 to now and personally she looked way better without all the work done on her face!!
Natural is sexier than plastic face look!

KENTWOODGIRL:  1022 days ago

ehh..who cares? i do not see the big deal in her looks anyway...she's not that great. i have seen much better. she looks like any other dark haired girl with light eyes...

STFUP:  1022 days ago

All she's denying is Botox. Fine, I'll believe you had no Botox. But what about all your other 'procedures'?
Nose job
Boob job
Lips Filled
I also suspect a brow lift.

lala:  1022 days ago

She is pushing her face against a sheet of glass or shes an alien. She needs to stop getting face surgery.. she ought to fix her overbite if she idolizes Marilyn so much because Marilyn did get braces to fix her overbite and it made a difference, she ought to stop dying her hair black and she ought to cut it shorter, thats my two cents. I also hate the fish lips.. upperlip should be smaller than the bottom one.

Chris:  1022 days ago

My God, she's had SO MUCH plastic surgery. Who cares about Botox when you have fake lips, boobs and a nose?

lala:  1022 days ago

Oh and I forgot, a nosejob.. as in she should have got one instead of wrecking her eyes.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments