Mila Kunis Grants U.S. Marine's Wish

0711_mila_singleOne lucky marine is going on a dream date ... with Mila Kunis.

Last week, Sgt. Scott Moore of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines posted a short video asking the “Friends With Benefits” star to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

“Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly,” a confident Moore asked from Musa Qala, Afghanistan. “So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now.”

Watch the video below:

During an interview with Fox411 for the film, Kunis' co-star Justin Timberlake put the pressure on her to accept Moore's invitation.

“Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?" Timberlake asked. "You need to do it for your country!”

After discussing it with her publicist, the actress, who split from longtime beau Macaulay Caulkin earlier this year, replied, “I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she told Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”

“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”

“I’ll do it,” Kunis confirmed.

No doubt Moore will be the envy of many of his fellow marines come November!

Missy:  1169 days ago

Good of her to grant this guy's wish...now watch there will be TONS of copycats...LOL. Congrats Sgt!

Kim:  1169 days ago

sounds like a big shout out goes to Justin for talking her into it...

DONNA:  1169 days ago

I am sure there is a single femail marine that would love for JT to attend with her. My husband is a retired Marine and I can tell her, the Marine Corp ball is alot of fun!

Amy:  1169 days ago

She's a beautiful soul to grant this soldier's wish. And many kudos to JT for his persuasion. I'm sure she was a bit uneasy to accept considering she has no idea who this man is. Good for her!!

smashley:  1169 days ago

love it! what a gal... shes gorgeous and sweet. lucky guy. hope they have a blast!

susan:  1169 days ago

Very sweet of Mila to do this. Big shout out and kudos to Justin for talking her into it also. Now if I was a female in the marines I would be asking JT to go with me and double with Mila and her marine. lol

Superman:  1169 days ago

LAME! She should have more respect for herself than to go off with some stranger that she never met. Just because he's in the military doesn't make him a good guy.

Superman:  1169 days ago

I would add that 2 out of every 5 females in the military have reported that they were sexually assaulted!! And that's "reported"...so it's even higher than that considering there are many sexual assaults that are not reported! So, A LOT of guys in the military are total pieces of sh*t!

TiminPhx:  1169 days ago

"Superman" can make his vile comments only because of men and women like this Marine protecting this country. They are far more deserving of the term "Superman" than the self-appointed one who likes to slur the ones that protect him.

Ms Kunis and Mr. Timberlake both showed themselves to be a cut above so much of Hollywood in this choice. They have class, where as a certain poster is just a bitter, little man. What's wrong "Superman?" Did your girlfriend leave you for someone in the military? I'll bet that's close to the mark.

mick:  1169 days ago

@Superman Get a life. Mila will most certainly have some of her people there with her. Plus it's a public ball. She's not going home with the dude. Very nice of her to do this.

T:  1169 days ago

That is AWESOME! Have fun!

Carrie:  1169 days ago

Greenville,NC native excited that this fellow gets his wish. It's nice to see something nice happen to someone that's faught so hard for our country. Hurrah' Marine!

will :  1169 days ago

Congrats to her, and Justin for provoking her. She wasnt even born in the USA

jpierce26:  1169 days ago

Ummmmm to you who said that guys in the military are peices of crap and there are tons of cases of sexual assult.......you worthless peice of crap!!! How dare you. My husband is a master sargent in the United States Air Force. No one in his entire company has EVER even been accused of such a thing. You are a complete disgrace!! no wonder you are so bitter. You were probably turned down when trying to become a soldier so this is what you do to take your frustrations out on? My husband has been on 4 tours. Each time the sighting of a fellow female soldier is rare where he has been. Might I add they are normally all sandy and wearing BDUs oh yea,sexy (that was sarcasm for your little brain). It is so sad he is constantly put in harms way to protect the right of things like free speech for your dumba**. Don't you dare say most soldiers!!!! Not mine and not any in our entire unit!!!!!!!! Jerk!!!

USArmy:  1169 days ago

This is a wonderful thing for her to do. She should make Timberlake bring a female Marine to the ball. Regardless, I want to thank her for doing this.

Sergeant Major (R) Winstead