Justin Timberlake Accepts Marine Ball Invitation

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis will both be attending the Marine Corps Ball this year -- but not together.

0716_timberlake_video
Just days after Mila was asked out, via YouTube, to attend the annual Washington, D.C. event, a servicewoman followed suit and asked her "Friends with Benefits" co-star.

Justin was asked about his invitation at a press conference for the movie yesterday in, where he answered "I'll tell you what: I accept" -- joking that it was "not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to intimidate me."

It wasn't a full 100% "Yes" though -- with JT stipulating "If my schedule works out to do it, I'd love to do it. It's an honor."

And while rumors were floating around that Mila would not be able to attend, she clarified yesterday, saying she'll be there and has no idea where the rumors started.

jmg:  1195 days ago

what a jerk, he eggs on mila and pressures her into going, but he has to "check his schedule"...if he were so "honored", hed be there.

dino:  1195 days ago

Justin's a cool guy. It is entirely reasonablefor him to check if he has any contractual obligations to be somewhere else. He has involvement in the Shriners's fundraisers, so the guy does give back, unlike some Hollywood types.
He's a first rate guy. Just one man's opinion.

Darlene :  1195 days ago

I think they are both awesome for attending these Dances. I hope they all enjoy themselves!

Dave:  1195 days ago

How come no one asked Harvey?

MikeD:  1195 days ago

Our Young.. Up and Coming.. and established Professionals... Whenever they are given a challenge or give a challenge themselves... and then Accept it... I could not be more proud of them. Just as I am of our Fighting men and women around the world. AWESOME ! HooooYA ! ! !

MikeD:  1195 days ago

oh oh oh... can I ask Harvey... Harvey? Will you go with me, all the way .... to the Ball? WHAT? You say you don't think I'm serious? Well, cmon' guy... You will pay the xportation though.. I don't get paid anywhere near what you do. :)

RSonicTMZ:  1195 days ago

Marine Sgt. Ray Lewis asks Betty White to the Marine Corps Ball. This is the third time a Marine has asked an actress to their yearly tradition called the Marine Corps Ball. The first was Sgt. Moore. the other was Corporal Kelsey De Santis. Lewis is an Afghanistan and Iraq veteran, a journalist and a Hip Hop artist (RSonic).

NewEngland2:  1195 days ago

IF HE REALLY WANTED TO GO HE WOULD HAVE SAID YES RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!! No matter what his schedule said.

jess:  1195 days ago

I use to LOVE Justin when I was younger!! BUT now I can't stand him....he can't act!!! He comes off as a total D-Bag!!!!

Scudrunner600:  1194 days ago

JT is a wuss! He basically pushed Mila into going by saying "Do it for your country" & now that its his turn he's already making excuses. If Mila is smart she'll cut him loose! My advice is not to get too close to your co-stars. You go to work & you go home. Less drama & problems like this.

Canadian:  1153 days ago

It's a work party, no different than any other office. Marines, police, doctors, firemen, teachers, etc. All of these professions are jobs people voluntarily apply for, some more dangerous than others, for a paycheque.