Rebecca Black Launches New Music Video

Black is back!

Rebecca Black, the 14-year-old who became an instant celebrity for her song "Friday," has just released a new single and music video.

Watch "My Moment" in all it's Auto-tuned glory, below:

0718_black_video

The video is shot in a recording studio and interspersed with footage from Black's life, including her arriving in Hollywood, hitting the red carpet, reading the USA Today profile on her, and greeting fans.

Later in the video, Black hits the dance studio. Sharp-eyed observers will note her backup dancers are alumni from "So You Think You Can Dance," including Lauren Gottlieb, Kent Boyd and Robert Roldan. Black busts a few moves of her own. Her dancing is on par with her vocals!

"Aren't you the one who said that I would be nothing?" Black asks at the top of the song. "I'm about to prove you wrong."

Judging by her surprise success, Black already has.

Do you like the song? Sound off in the comments below!

H:  1202 days ago

Her vocals aren't the greatest but they aren't the worst!!! I actually like the "Friday" song better :P But good for her and good luck!!

H:  1202 days ago

She should consider being an actress over a singer!!! Just sayin'!!

jpierce26:  1202 days ago

I don't like it at all. Does she sound so horrible everything has to be somewhat autotuned? Friday was so cheesy, but yet catchy. This is a sad 2nd try.

Rebecca is the new black:  1202 days ago

The video is very well done, better quality than last one for sure, I don't dare to criticize lyrics as other pop artist lyrics are not poetry either. Good for her!

MIKE:  1202 days ago

Good for her! Beets the first song she did,and better than some who think their super stars.

hilary:  1202 days ago

aww it was cute. I mean is she celine dion or patti labelle? No, but she is good for young kids. It's a cute song.

Rebecca-Black.Net:  1202 days ago

Watch "My Moment" by Rebecca Black @ http://www.rebecca-black.net

View the lyrics to "My Moment" by Rebecca Black at http://www.rebecca-black.net/rebecca-black-my-moment-lyrics.php

Jacqueline Escobar:  1202 days ago

Yo, if you listen to both songs her voice sounds extremely different!! The producers definitely changed the tone of her voice!!

Cody:  1202 days ago

The song sucks, she doesn't have a good voice, and she can't dance. There's no talent in this girl. I don't know why she's getting famous from sucking, but such is the world today.

Sue:  1202 days ago

She sounds better than Britney and looks better and probably a much better role model.

drake:  1202 days ago

Awful, just plain awful. She cannot sing and cannot dance - zero talent. She just looks like a whiny indulged rich kid from the valley spending daddy's money.

Charles:  1202 days ago

Better than Friday but don't quit your day job.

lilly:  1202 days ago

I listened to it for about 45 seconds and had to shut it off, truthfully this song is done poorly and I think this song wont get her nowhere unless there are kids just like the ones that like justin beiber also, that will be the only way she will make it otherwise get back to school and stop dreaming of hitting it rich not going to happen. Real music is in the past this stuff these days is all crap. I only have to say I do hope the singers who do write there own music make it not those who sing this type of junk.

squeakermama:  1202 days ago

Now she's really mad and going to prove that she is all that and more huh?

christy:  1202 days ago

I am so sick of this. what happened to the days of you actually needed talent to be a singer. She sounds totally different from first one. I have heard people on the street sing better then this girl. Just because your parents can afford to make a video for you does not mean you should and doesnt make you talented. I am all for encouraging your kids but in a realistic manner.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments