Denise Richards Debuts Adopted Daughter Eloise!

Denise Richards surprised everyone last month when she announced she adopted a baby girl -- and now, we're getting our first look at little Eloise Joni!

0720_richards
Denise just posted the photo above on her Twitter, taken from this week's Us Weekly. In the magazine, the 40-year-old says Eloise has "brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces. She is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."

Eloise joins Richards' two other daughters, Sam and Lola, with ex-husband Charlie Sheen -- who Denise says has met the newborn.

"He knows how much I love, love kids, so he was very supportive," Richards tells Us. "Charlie is truly very happy for me. He knows I always wanted more kids."

Isn't she cute?

ELLIE:  1001 days ago

A BEAUTIFUL BABY AND SHE WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOME. CONGRATULATIONS DENISE.

LYNDA:  1001 days ago

She is so beautiful and a little petite one at that! Congrats Denise and Family!

Sue:  1001 days ago

She is lucky to have Denise because she will be loved very much!

Kaycee:  1001 days ago

CONGRATS TO DENISE! She has really shined since the ugly divorce from Charlie. At one point I thought it would be impossible, but she has shown such grace and class throughout this time. TEAM DENISE!

kris:  1001 days ago

WINNING!

Nancy:  1001 days ago

Absolutely gorgeous . . both of them. Love is what it's all about. :):):):)

debschira :  1001 days ago

GOD BLESS YOU DENISE RICHARDS! MUCH MUCH CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW DAUGHTER!! THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO YOU THAN BEING SHEEN'S EX-WIFE (WHICH BY THE WAY YOU HANDLE WITH SUCH GRACE) YOU KEEP ON BEING YOURSELF AND I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE WITH YOUR GIRLS!! P.S. IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO FINALLY KNOW (WISH I COULD MEET) ABOUT A TRUE WOMAN WHO DOES NOT AND I REPEAT DOES NOT NEED A MAN TO COMPLETE HER!!!! GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meems:  1001 days ago

What bone head judge in his/her right mind would give this loser a child???

She's already had her around Charlie, a man she tried to keep her own daughters away from.

The child is beautiful but she deserves a better family.

Mary:  1001 days ago

Absolutely beautiful!

val:  1001 days ago

DENISE IS GORGEOUS, beautiful inside and out. The beautiful baby could not have more love from her sisters and mom, God bless them all. As for as Meems who just posted ugly things against Denise, it's simply jealousy and rage at who they are, not a refecltion on Denise. She is an awesome mom and they'll have a super grandpa in her own dad who lives with her after her mom died. She named the baby after her beloved mom and while I submit to Meems ignorance about Denise, there's always going to be some lessors who create animus and vile against those who truly are better than them. Meems is a start. We all love Denise, her acting and her beauty .. she's a great lady and mom inside and out.

Meems:  1001 days ago

What bone head judge gave this woman a child??? She's already had this poor baby around Charlie, a man she fought tooth and nail to keep away from her own daughters...

BeckerRosalind:  1000 days ago

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsOut.com