Serious Drama in 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 2 Promo!

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" are coming back -- and they're bringing some crazy drama with them!

All six cast members from last season are back, meaning Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer will all be getting into catfights again on the Bravo show.

Also joining them this time are Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville and businesswoman Dana Wilkey -- who will not be featured as official housewives but "friends" of the original cast.

If the promo shows anything, it's that Brandi isn't exactly a welcome addition -- starting a major fight with Kim.

It looks like the season will also show Taylor's marriage falling apart. Armstrong is seen telling the women "I feel like i'm breaking" at one point in the trailer.

Check out the video above. The new season kicks off in September.

Atlantaguy:  1242 days ago

Wow - apparently the DO have trailer parks in Beverly Hills.

IN MY OPINION:  1242 days ago

WOW! It looks like RHONJ have competition for D-R-A-M-A!

Violette-Blue:  1242 days ago

Can;t wait!!! RHOBH is my favorite out of all the housewive shows. Love Kyle & Kim!

Really?????:  1242 days ago

Really Brandi???? "I'm going to kill you" with what? One of your rib bones? I actually felt bad for you because of what Eddie did to you and now I don't. No matter how mad you get a someone you don't tell them you're going to kill them you classless thing you! This is my first impression of you and I can see you'll be the most hated housewife.

Tinalouise:  1242 days ago

Wow...I only thought trash like this lived in the seedy parts of the city but it just goes to show that it does not matter how much money you have, there are still women like this who make all of us look bad. I don't know if I will be watching if I have to see Taylor and her odd looking lips whining about how terrible her hubby is...apparently he is just sick of her complete phoniness and doesn't want to be in the spotlight or out dancing all night long anymore. Time to grow up ladies.

fay:  1241 days ago

ohhhh Brandi, you would have limped out with no teeth and missing hair talking that type of crazy. i don't condone violence but that woman would have a appointment with her dentist the next day. and this is who LeAnne is jealous of?

Elizabeth:  1241 days ago

Easy to see why Eddie Cibrian left Glanville for Leann Rimes.Ms Glanville seems to be totally classless.Good move Eddie.Now I know why Glanville's best friend is that awful guy that lived off of Lisa last season.they're two peas in a pod.

Camille Jones:  1241 days ago

I can't wait!!!! ..... WOW!

LizzzzaBell:  1241 days ago

It's hard not to laugh at Ducklips Armstrong doing the ugly cry. And wow at Brandi Glanville. I always knew not to judge LeAnn and Eddie, some spouses are psycho and now all see why Eddie left her! Can't wait for this season of ducklips, botox, extensions, and druggie drunks galore! woot!

.:  1241 days ago

"SLUT-PIG" ........ LoL

Good to see Kim Richards steppin up her game in Season #2.

ELLEN D:  1241 days ago

WOW Brandi... Accusing someone of doing crystal meth in the bathroom all night. You would think that if it were the case, someone would be reaching out to her family and not the public with this information. After all you just went through a very public DUI. These results require interventions, not accusations. SHAME ON YOU... you owe her and yourself more respect than that.

sbs:  1241 days ago

Have to agree....someone might be doing drugs, but then again they weren't the one in handcuffs with a mug shot. Oh! That would be you Brandi! I don't think any of the other ladies come with mugshots but you do!

becky:  1239 days ago

wow i can't wait for the new season!!

Lisa Anderson:  1226 days ago

WOW, ARE THESE RICH WOMEN FOR REAL, IS THIS HOW THEY REALLY LIVE THEIR LIVES? THEY THINK THEIR BETTER THEN OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK? I THINK THEY ARE VERY VERY DISFUNCTIONAL AND REALLY QUITE DEPRESSING SORT OF LIVES. IS THIS THE WAY LIFE IS WITH A BUNCH OF MONEY, I'LL LIVE MY WITHOUT MONEY IN THIS GREAT RECESSION, THEY CAN HAVE THE GUCCI SHOES, BOTOX , LIP PUMPS AND FACE LIFTS, BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY, I THINK THEIR LIVES ARE DEPRESSING. I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WATCH THIS SEASON, IT'S TO DEPRESSING.

RCR:  1221 days ago

Wonder what will happen on RHOBH now that Russell has committed suicide? So sad.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments