Lady Gaga Breaks Down on 'So You Think You Can Dance'

Lady Gaga gave some great insight as a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance" last night -- but one contestant almost left her speechless.

0728_gaga_launch
After Marko performed a powerful Sonya Tayeh contemporary with Allison, Gaga couldn't help but give them a standing ovation ... and then the tears started.

"I'm just so proud of you" she said, before stopping to compose herself. "You know, you really love to dance ...you are absolutely incredible."

Marko was overcome with emotion too, and with good reason: His mom flew in from Guam to watch his performance.

See the dance that made Gaga cry above!

John:  1185 days ago

It was time for a public cry. Has she said a word about real talent Amy Winehouse?

ken:  1185 days ago

AMY A REAL TALENT?? REALLY? Gaga is leaps above her.. Gaga may be off the wall but amazing!

carlisle:  1185 days ago

She has said she is sad about it!

Heather:  1185 days ago

Actually, John, she has.

swelljoe:  1185 days ago

the ending of the dance was nice - but my ears were bleeding the whole time the singer totally screwed the entire song - MORRISSEY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO THIS SONG - LISTEN TO HIS SONG FIRST BEFORE USING A CRAPPY WANNA-BE-SINGER DOING A COVER OF A MORRISSEY SONG.

What is this world coming to:  1185 days ago

@ John what does that even have to do with the story. This was about the dancers not Amy.

Eileen :  1185 days ago

The dance was beautiful. Just amazing. And Lady Gaga - I love her. She is so real, so honest. I love her work AND I love the person she is.

Idiot:  1185 days ago

@swelljoe A WANNABE SINGER? Jeff buckley had way more talent than Morrissey. Granted I love both versions and the Smiths are awesome, but it sounds like you're uneducated of who Jeff Buckley was. Go listen to some real music before you make stupid judgements.

Fortune Cookie:  1185 days ago

SPAM

maria:  1185 days ago

an other frick. and other casualty on the making....

KellyP:  1185 days ago

John I hope that happens to YOU, LOSER!

KellyP:  1185 days ago

Lady Gaga is an amazing artist, I saw her in concert and she was incredible! Do your thing girl!

lanie:  1185 days ago

I used to be a hardcore Gaga fan, but she has officially turned me off. She's so fake and overdramatic - I wish Ellen would catch a clue at how manipulative Gaga is.. She's a master manipulator and her last album SUCKED! I bought it the first day it came out and only listened to it three times - it is horrible. Like she slammed it together real quick to make more $money$..it has zero artistic integrity.

Anyway, the dance was beautiful. And Marko is amazing. Too bad Gaga had to be a drama queen and try to steal the spotlight.

bluevalentine:  1185 days ago

agree with Idiot. no person who truly loves great music would ever call jeff buckley a "crappy wannabe singer." i do admit i love morrissey's version of the song more than buckley's, but he is no "wannabe," that's for sure. the dance itself was amazing and heartfelt; a little jerky at times, but beautiful. i felt tears creeping into my eyes, too. i wonder if lady gaga had to force those tears or if they were au naturel...

tiff:  1185 days ago

Puh-leeeeeze. This woman is such a manipulating clown the only thing that brought her to tears was the sight of a camera pointed at someone else.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments