Rachel Weisz Steps Out with Daniel Craig, Wedding Ring

Rachel Weisz gave everyone a clear look at her new wedding ring last night -- and it's no over-the-top bling.

media_removed_toofab 102011
Weisz, who surprised everyone by marrying "Cowboys & Aliens" star Daniel Craig last month, stepped out with her new husband after a screening of "The Whistleblower" in NYC.

The two were seen holding hands on the way out of The James Hotel in SoHo, where Weisz flashed her ring.

The ring is definitely simple by celebrity standards, with no stone and just a solid gold band.

We think the simplicity works for them ... sound off below!

Montclair Grandma:  1184 days ago

A beautiful ring and I wish them a lifetime marriage. This simple ring is more impressive to me than the huge stones most celebrities have.

NICOLE:  1184 days ago

That wedding ring married couples they wear in Europe and South America. They don't wear any bling-bling .

L:  1184 days ago

Please, I think she's his new "beard". Plus, they never look happy.

Ellie:  1184 days ago

Maybe this is a sign of two adults who know that expensive jewelry doesn't determine the amount of love or commitment and they are happy to invest all they have into the relationship instead.

ninjaturtle:  1184 days ago

His daughter was with them,-

Mrz.Gibbz:  1184 days ago

I agree with the Montclair Grandma.. Its a beautiful ring, simple, and classy.. I don't understand why anyone would want a $3m dollar wedding ring.. The ring is a symbol of your love and devotion to each other and not a symbol of your income..

pk:  1184 days ago

She looks awfully dressed up next to his duds. Though he looks great in anything...sigh...

Anna:  1184 days ago

I'm confused, does he have on see through pants? His wedding hand is in his pocket, why can I see his fingers? Her ring is just a gold wedding band, why hire a bodyguard so your wife can wear a $3 million ring?