Fantasia Barrino Is Pregnant!

0801_fantasiaFantasia Barrino is having another baby!

The former "American Idol" winner announced the news herself during an appearance at a charity event over the weekend in Jacksonville, Florida.

"You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you, because I can relate to you," she told the crowd. "And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk. This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."

Barrino didn't mention who the father of the child was, but she was last linked to Antwaun Cook --who was married when they started

27-year-old Barrino has one child already, nine-year-old daughter Zion.

Congratulations!

Bernice Borders:  1182 days ago

I am aFAN I wish her allthe best. I just hope the father be there for her and be the man that I sure he is. She have a very good manager by her side so I know her career will stay on point. Be bless FANTASHIA.

IslandGyal:  1182 days ago

Disclaimer: I am all for a woman's right to choose.

So, the child she aborted a few months ago, what god, didn't give her that one too?

Heilige Bimbam:  1182 days ago

I wish you all the best.God bless.

kiara:  1182 days ago

Who is the damn daddy? lol

LONDA:  1182 days ago

GOD BLESS YOU GIRL, WELL WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR PENDING NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY...

Gsharon 710:  1182 days ago

SO? If you are not the father, MYOB.

Deja:  1182 days ago

Why does she want all that baby-daddy-momma-drama in her life? She had a bad experience with the first child's father, and I hope this won't be a repeat performance. Who cares about her pregnancy or that the father is the former husband of a woman who was divorced for her? She needs to be a little more private about her lifestyle. No guarantee this man will not leave her for another woman because we "reap what we sow". Also, because she was a Christian at one time, she should know what God says about murder (abortion). She pulled the cart before the horse - get married first and then have all the babies you want. I still wish those children the best, they are going to need it.

tammy:  1181 days ago

you know people have nothing better to do but judge one another, its not in the peoples power to judge its Gods, so on that note Fan make it do what it do, be blessed because God is in every situation, you're not backslided so far that god can't reach you and bless you as he did take care The Lou (STL)

Greg:  1177 days ago

Stank!

wendy:  1177 days ago

i am so glad that you are carring this child chrildren are blesing from the lord

Talia:  1177 days ago

Let those with no sin cast the first stone. Now whether or not she had an abortion is between God and her and I say if there's no proof that she did that then its just hearsay and doesn't exist to me. I think that it is so unfair what this industry is doing to this talented beautiful young black woman and as to what someone in a previous comment who said she needs to be more private about her lifestyle I'll say this...Michael Jackson was the best example of this. Celebrities have NO privacy. Paparazzi is EVERYWHERE they go. Try living in her shoes before you judge.

Monica:  1176 days ago

I think that she needs to sit still and allow God to put that RIGHT person in her life! Not sure a married man who has brought her DRAMA is someone that God has placed in her life for her to continue to make bad decisions with. Im not judging Im just saying!!

Whatever:  1175 days ago

When are people going to realize that you marry first and then have kids? I know someone is going to argue that this is a different day and age but it still doesn't make it right. Fantasia should know better. You are already having trouble with this man but yet you have a baby by him. Having a baby by someone doesn't guarantee that they will stay with you. Women need to get a lot smarter about who they choose to have a baby with. Did this man even divorce his wife yet?

Demetric:  1174 days ago

I'm happy for her,I really, really am.But..What's up with her? I don't get it....Maybe she wanted to have another baby before she get in her 30's, Icould understand that. But...
If it's with the same guy she tried to commit suicide over...Then.that's just crazy! I'm saying Geez! Why go through all that DRAMA,if she were going to be with anyway?

SHAY:  1174 days ago

Deja the way things are now it doesn't matter if you get married first. A man can still leave you alone and to raise the kids by yourself. I hate when people are so quick to judge thats why we live in a f@%$^d up world. If we took the time that we put into worrying about or judging someone else into our own lives and correct our wrongs or mistakes then this world would be peaceful!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments