Kim Kardashian Visits Dad's Grave with Kris and E!

Kim Kardashian brought fiance Kris Humphries to visit her father's grave yesterday -- and it looks like an E! camera filmed the whole thing.

media_removed_toofab 102011
Kris was by Kim's side as she visited Inglewood Cemetery to see father Robert Kardashian's resting place. Robert, an L.A. based attorney who worked with the O.J. Simpson defense team, died in 2003 of cancer.

Kris was seen hugging Kim as a woman stood by with a handheld camera, likely filming for the two-part wedding special airing on E! in October.

Despite the sad locale, the two appeared in good spirits, smiling as they left.

The two will tie the knot on Saturday, August 20.

Michelle :  1085 days ago

Leave it to this w*hore to make a publicity stunt out of paying respects and visiting her Papi's gravesite. Is nothing sacred? Guess not!

jpierce26:  1085 days ago

I am so with you on this one Michelle, this is really sick. I can tell the photog was like..."ok, now hug like you are remembering your daddy". Man it is sick. Publicity while paying respects? When are people going to stop dragging out this fake bake barbie's 15 minutes of fame?

Kartrashian Klown:  1085 days ago

I think Misa Campo is way hotter than Kim.

hello:  1085 days ago

Is this skank so desperate for attention that she needs to have all aspects of her life filmed? I still don't get why she is "famous". I guess leaking sex tapes are the way to get into the public eye. I find it disturbing that she feels the need to bring a film crew along to visit her father's grave. I have a feeling her mom is behind this as well. I give Kim's marriage a year, tops. I think she is more about having her wedding filmed than she is about the marriage.

Kathy:  1085 days ago

If you don't like Kim, pass over her photos without commenting. You all sound so jugemental and jealous. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Peace

Kathy:  1085 days ago

Hey - if you don't like this girl, pass over photos of her without commenting. You all sound like you are jealous. Live and let live.

Peace

andre`:  1085 days ago

Work it out Kim and Kris. You guys are hot!!!

maria:  1085 days ago

It is so disgusting ,she possing to the cameras like she is in a social event...how sad ,is least what about a little but of respect ,his father is in his grave ,she use this to get attention ,this people will someday pay for all they are doing ..... she should be there just the two of them not cameras ,not photos forom not one! this is a sad moment Karma will come! This marriage is not going to be for so long sh eis so narcissistic ,all about her ! the sad part is she is famous just thanks to a SEX TAPE not brains .....I just can't believe it she went to that extent! that's says a lot about her ,indeed she is not smart she is lucky she has good PR's the whol efamily make me SICK!

Michell:  1085 days ago

I feel so sad for Kim. Everything has a price tag..I visit my Dads grave...I get paid. That is such a private moment to share with a loved one. I too took my Husband to see my fathers grave, but never would I make it anything but personal. Kim needs to revisit her morals...her Mom too!!!

kim:  1084 days ago

Why is she relevant??? Getting naked suddenly makes you famous??? Her mom just pimps out her daughters for $$$$$$. Meanwhile, momma K, Chris and Rob reap the benefits. Please make this family go away!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxine:  1084 days ago

who gives a flip. there's more going on in this world thats more important

tony:  1084 days ago

hey folks do you all think kim pays a photographer to follow her around to take pictures??,or do you think that the pictures that are taken are posted just to get your negative comments?,if so this is a scam and you all fell right into the net, so who is the nut in this case ??who made the bucks ? ,,think about it

tony:  1084 days ago

keep the pictures rolling!!! ,someone is making a lot of money on your comments ha ha .did you ever think ,its her life and she makes you pay every day ? so ignore the what ''ever she does will make money'' as for me i wish i had you all to comment on something i do ,,so i can get rich ,,lol.

Kelly:  1084 days ago

Recap: This entire family is famous because their Father destroyed the bloody clothing in OJ Simpson's overnight bag helping him get away with double murder...AND for Kim Kardashian being pissed on while filming a sex tape. Wow...Hollywood royalty....classy.

TRICH:  1084 days ago

THIS GIRL IS DISGUSTING TO BE SMILING AND TAKING PICTURES AT A GRAVE SITE?????? AND TO BE FILMING VISITING HER FATHER, THAT IS BEYONG DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUSTING, YOUR FIANCE LOOKS LIKE A PIG HO

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments