Julia Roberts Shows Off Bikini Body in Hawaii

Julia Roberts is one hot mama!

media_removed_toofab 102011
The 43-year-old mother of three hit the beach in Hawaii yesterday with husband Danny Moder and at least two of the couple's kids, where she showed off her impressive body in a navy blue, flowered bikini.

Just as impressive, if not more, was Danny's body -- as Julia's hubby flaunted a crazy fit stomach!

Check out their fit vacation pics.

mary:  1133 days ago

gross, u think this is a great look NOT, just because she is famous does not make her look good at 43, looks fat and wide should not wear a bikini YUK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am a big fan of her acting. Just sick of every time an actor or "reality" people are in a bikini your stupid TMZ comments are "oh look at their great body" when it in REALITY they are GROSS GET SICK OF THE extra compliments you give them please be HONEST for a change.

tlm:  1133 days ago

She is F-A-T and looks horrible in that bikini. She needs a reality check because she's not a "Pretty Woman" anymore.

Tinalouise:  1133 days ago

She is NOT fat like some are saying. She is just out of shape and in reality looks like most moms I know..not fake, silicone filled,tummy tucked to death but what real women look like after 3 kids!! Grow up people..she is still lovely.

lime:  1133 days ago

She is fat, with big bulge on her belly,.. she is not fit at all, an square body with fat hanging.
TMZ is such a sucker for people who have money. YUK

lydiawms:  1133 days ago

I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on---a'ge'l'es's'da'te. C óM---it is the first and best club for y'ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int'eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch'eck it out or tell your friends.

Lisa:  1133 days ago

Are you people serious? Considering 73% of Americans are overweight and an astounding 1/3 of the polulation is classified as obese, Julia Roberts looks way better than the majority of teenagers nowadays, and probably all of you.

jeanette:  1133 days ago

I will always be a fan of Julia roberts, But the boxed look is not fit to me,Her husband looks like he is in better shape then she is.The fact that she is the mother of three children, is a cop out.Now remember she is only 42, not 72, so some crunches will not hurt

Jones:  1133 days ago

If you think she looks fat, you're nuts! She's had two pregnancies, including twins, is 43 years old, and she looks terrific!

dee:  1133 days ago

Define impressive- doesn't refer to size- that's my takeaway.

Rachel:  1133 days ago

She looks like crap. Her body is ugly. She needs to change workout cds, because she said on Oprah this year shes been using the same one for 20 years. I would cheat on her for sure, with his body looking the way it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SadInPineValley:  1132 days ago

Geez, I'd love to know how most here would look if they had folks with camera's hiding in bushes taking their pics when you tried to have a beach vacation with your family??

As far as I'm concerned if she walks a red carpet, then it's fair game to sit and discuss what she wore and how she looked, within reason. But when she, or any "star" is on vaca, I say leave them ALONE and let them have a private life. It's none of our damn business!

[amela:  1132 days ago

she still look gorgeous,compared to other obessed mom.

geegee :  1132 days ago

phew she still does it for me,go girl i`m still your greartest fan

marian:  1132 days ago

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HATING ON JULIA ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESS. I HAD TWO CHILDREN AND IT'S NOT EASY LOOSING THAT BABY FAT SOMETIMES. IAM NOW WORKING OUT ON MY AIR CLIMBER AND ITS DOING A GREAT JOB.I FEEL 10 POUNDS LIGHTER.IN DUE TIME I BELIEVE SHE WILL LOOSE THAT BABY FAT. THAT STILL DON'T CHANGE WHO SHE IS AS A PERSON.

Mike:  1132 days ago

She looks disgusting, and always has.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments