Gaga Strips, Britney Gets Sexy in New VMA Ads

The 2011 VMAs are just over a week away, and MTV is pulling out all the stops in a series of new promos.

Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, two of this year's headliners, get sexy in two separate spots.

0818_vmas_split
In one, Lady Gaga removes her bra while singing a jazzy version of her hit "You and I." Luckily, no wardrobe malfunction here!

In the second, a belly-baring Britney Spears hits the club while a montage of her songs play. Interestingly, Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" is part of the mix, hinting that Janet will be part of the huge Britney Spears tribute (Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga are also reportedly part of the homage).

The Video Music Awards air on August 28, 2011.

Are you excited about the Britney Spears tribute? Who should be involved? Tell TooFab in the comments below!

K.b.:  1222 days ago

What a joke Britney has become. Those people can't be serious.

sharon:  1222 days ago

LOVE BRITNEY, she is the best ever!!!! mtv would be crazy to not have britney, her fan base is like no other, she is AMAZING, I am 51 and my grandaughter loves her too, she is 16, we r going to see her concert in Indianapolis....cant wait!

jpierce26:  1221 days ago

I think Britney should be great at the VMA's. Obviously the people poking fun know they listen to her stuff in their car. SHe has a HUGE following. Sure, she had a few years of Hell but has bounced back 10 fold. I love this tribute to Brit!!

Britneys over:  1221 days ago

I agree with the 1st post.

Punkin:  1221 days ago

Britney is absolutely adorable. I say the haters are just JEALOUS!!!

Riley:  1221 days ago

Britney Spears is a Pop Icon, MTV loves her! of course there'*****ers, but we don't care about them, Britney is one of the best!

always amazed:  1221 days ago

Brit needs to grow up!!!!!!

Micki:  1221 days ago

Bullocks at what people say! I can't believe how serious people take this crap. And how severely CRUEL and judgemental. (like I should be so surprised eh?)
And is that a baby bottle in Britt's belt holder?? LMAO

I like her a bit...yeah, she's got FUN! ha ha ha ha
~Micki

Micki:  1221 days ago

8. I think she's entertaining! ;)~ Isn't THAT was she's SUPPOSED to do? ENTERTAIN us?? Well...she's done a FAB job at that.
And is that a baby bottle in Britt's belt holder?? LMAO

I like her! She's got FUN! lol

karen:  1221 days ago

Britney did a great come back. Sexy mommy body, new music to dance too. No matter what happend in the past she will always be loved. Every mother knows postpartum is hard. Im glad she got threw it. Anyone can hate on her all they want. She wont care.

JBaugh:  1221 days ago

I think it's cool to do a tribute for her. She really did have an enormous influence on tons of people and pop music as a whole this past decade. I mean ya gotta give her credit, she is the highest selling female artist of the last decade.. something to be said for that. I mean the VMAs are supposed to be fun, music is supposed to fun, I think it'll be a really cool show.

Kelly:  1221 days ago

I think britney has made a 180 from the horrible performance in 2007, she is back, fierce, hot and taking no prisoners. VMAs isnt VMAs with out Britney and she is only 29 and already getting a homage. Great job Britney Greece LOVES YOU!

tamerra:  1221 days ago

I think ppl care tooo much bout other ppl buissness none of u kno her prsonally jus***** the media tells u. U should just worry about weither or not u lik her musc and I don't think there should b a tribute 2 any one who is still alive

cafe456:  1221 days ago

BRITNEY SPEARS QUEEN OF POP!~!~
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

mark louis:  1221 days ago

Britney Spears will forever be the Queen of Pop and one of the best artist of all time!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments