Jim Carrey's Creepy Confession to Emma Stone -- Watch the Video

Jim Carrey has played some creepy roles in the past -- "Lemony Snicket" anyone? But a new video taped by the comedian himself may be his creepiest to date.

In the video, which appears to be shot in front of a webcam, the actor confesses his love for starlet Emma Stone. Carrey is 27 years older than his 22-year-old object of affection, but that doesn't stop him from pouring his heart out. Click on the "Launch Video" button to see his full message:

0824_carrey_video
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carey starts. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee."

Later, when he talks about getting intimate with her, he looks distracted, as if he's envisioning being with her. Gross!

"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," Carrey continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."

At the end of the tape, he whispers, "I love you. I do," before his chin begins quivering uncontrollably and the video fades to black.

Knowing Carrey, this is (hopefully) one big joke. But is it appropriate, especially knowing Carrey has dated younger women (he dated twenty-something "Top Model" contestant Anchal Jones earlier this year)?

What do you think of Carrey's video? Hilarious or creepy? Tell TooFab in the comments below!

Carmen Calderon:  1133 days ago

creepy

Julian:  1133 days ago

"I like you Mary...I like you a lot!!!"

Sena:  1133 days ago

I love Jim Carrey, and always love his sense of humor - you have to think he's just being his normaly jokey self. But this is kinda creepy. He's not as animated as he normally is, he's more real, which is maybe why it seems creepy, I don't know. But yeah, it's just kinda weird. Still love his movies though! Hey Jim, I'm more your age (well, 11 yrs younger) - look me up :) haha!

John:  1133 days ago

Anyone who thinks this is serious should have their head examined, it's a joke people!!

LeeLoo:  1133 days ago

I like to think this is him making a weird joke but Jim also has bipolar disorder. I wonder if he is having a manic episode.

Michael Schweitzer:  1133 days ago

It's a joke, you morons. And it's funny as hell.

Jude:  1133 days ago

I watched it twice. First with the sound on, and then with it off. He appears to be sincere, and not animated. I, as a woman his age, find it to be a moment that he seized, and likely won't care what others think. You reach a point where you feel you can say it like it is. That was a bit candid, but it's Jim Carrey. I love this guy!(He DID say that he was too old for her. I think he could catch the eye of gals of all ages!) GO JIM!

captzeppelin:  1133 days ago

Jim is definitely the creepiest guy in Creepyland.

Duncan Smith:  1133 days ago

Dude be Creepin'! In his defense he sees 51 year old men with 16 year olds and that in hollywood so I'm sure he's warped since he left Canada.

Arash:  1133 days ago

If it's funny i don't get it, if it's not, what the hell???
Either way it's just creepy,nothing hilarious about it.

elle:  1133 days ago

joke or not that is creepy! Run Emma run! He's lost his fricken mind! Looks and sounds like a pervert....

Maggie:  1133 days ago

If this were Justin Bieber spilling his guts, it would be oh so cute. But you are right Jim... you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old. Just ask Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt... or eve George Clooney. Wait... better not ask them.

DiamondLil:  1133 days ago

WOW,....R-e-a-l-l-y Jim,...R-e-a-l-l-y ? If there was EVER a chance, you just blew it. Man, get a facial,have a little botox, restilin? Are you that desperate for publicity?,....this is downright creepy. While Emma Stone is VERY mecurical and maybe a chameleon at heart,....you just creeped her out,....eeeewwww,....
Come on Jim, this girl's career is on a major upswing, a dirty old man sniffing around her,...not gonna happen brother.....nasty

Dan:  1133 days ago

Jim just thinks he can't be creepy. he needs to make another movie. There are tons of Emma Stones out there. So surprising he just doesn't get it.

b.mclane:  1133 days ago

Silly goose....its JIM CARREY. You know the comedien??? Its a joke. He likes Emma but he is being silly here. You guys are so serious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments