Photos: LeAnn Rimes' Risque Bikini Birthday Party

LeAnn Rimes spent her birthday at the beach -- and showed off her body in a collection of skimpy bikinis!

media_removed_toofab 102011
Rimes, who turned 29 yesterday, celebrated all weekend long by hitting the surf in three different barely-there suits, showing off her collection of risque tattoos.

The country star's inscriptions include the word "Love" on her lower back and the Maya Angelou quote "Still I Rise" on her pelvis.

Rimes was spotted with her hot, shirtless hubby Eddie Cibrian and Eddie's son, Mason, in Malibu, where she was left speechless by her new husband's b-day gift.

"Omg....speechless! They made 13 of these Celine bags. My husband is amazing," she tweeted.

Check out her beach pics above!

JoynerDwight:  1182 days ago

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here BidsOut.com

Rich :  1182 days ago

I have got to say she looks HOT!! Had to look at them twice....

Michelle :  1182 days ago

Still an ugly, homewrecking, adulterous, anorexic slut with no morals
Happy Birthday Who&re

Mick Kahler:  1182 days ago

LeAnn Rimes has never been, is not now and never will be a hot sexy celeb. She has beady eyes, a potato nose and lips that remind me of Jack Nicholson's "Joker" in the 1989 "Batman". Her body is obviously starved, bony and very unfeminine. On top of all this, she has no personality that lends itself to being sexy. Never has and never will! Everyone got this?

LT:  1182 days ago

I know who Leann Rimes is, but don't pay much attention ( I have 2 little ones and a life lol). I came across this pic and I have to say YUCK!!! She looks way to skinny and not to mention has she ever heard of mystic??? Honey, when u have a face like that, u better make damn sure your body is ROCKIN.... Im just sayin:)

marko polio:  1181 days ago

She looks like Skeletor from He-Man. She's Nasty as hell

nocomment:  1181 days ago

I'm sorry, she is disgusting. That is all.