Giuliana Rancic Criticizes Rimes' Weight, LeAnn Responds

Uber-thin Giuliana Rancic is criticizing another female celeb for her small size -- and the star isn't too happy about it.

When talking about her new restaurant, Rancic recently told The Huffington Post she'd love to feed Rimes there, saying "She lost a lot of weight from all the stress in her life. She seems a little thin right now and I think she looks great when she's a bit curvier."

media_removed_toofab 102011
Last night, LeAnn heard about Rancic's weight talk and went straight to her favorite place to respond: Twitter.

"@GiulianaRancic hey, we should go to dinner sometime," she wrote. "You get criticized all the time for how small you are. You can see just HOW much I eat and maybe put a stop to this crazy "shrinking" once and for all ... Then we should workout together! Good luck with your restaurant!!!!"

After one of LeAnn's followers said Rimes was being rude, she responded "How is that rude?! It's the truth ... I just don't appreciate her comments, so I really would love for her to hang with me, see who I am. I am a person you know."

Rancic has yet to respond ... but it's interesting that Giuliana, who can't weigh too much more than Rimes, would single out the country singer in the first place.

What do you think about the Weight War? We think LeAnn has a point here.

Sound off below, and check out more pics of Rimes showing off her thin frame in a bikini over the weekend at the beach above!

Amy:  1096 days ago

Well, I think both ladies are beautiful, although I think both could add a few lb's and look even better! I have to agree with Rimes on this one though. One super skinny lady calling out another super skinny lady seems like the pot i calling the kettle black !

Sharon:  1096 days ago

She has a serious problem and needs to just admit it and get the help she needs. She probably feels she needs to stay this thin to keep her man. so sad.

lisalee:  1096 days ago

I think it is sick for Giuliana Rancic to go there she is so thin.My 10 year old is bigger than her who wear's a size 8(children. she could use about 30 lbs. you can see every bones in her hand through her skin. If she thinks LeAnn need to put on a few pounds, she don't see herself as she is. God help the two them

Jamie:  1096 days ago

Rimes is always snapping back at the negative comments directed toward her. She's better off blowing them off. Honestly, she is grossly too thin, but her attempt at squashing every neg comment sent her way (via twitter) seems like shes trying awfully hard to defend herself..she just seems so angry.

MaggieLou:  1096 days ago

leave LeAnn alone! if shes happy w her weight so be it. Rancic has no room to talk. shes just as ugly on the inside as the out.

Kristy :  1096 days ago

Why doesn't everyone get a life and let her be her. What is it to you if she's skinny...why do you care? I think she looks really fit and healthy. If you look realy close I think she might be glowing. GET OVER IT!!!

JB:  1096 days ago

Why are people so concern about this woman's weight? Have you ever thought it COULD very well be stress involved OR, maybe she just choose to be thin. If her man has no complaints, then why should YOU. I'm with poster #6 - Get a friggin LIFE.

Susie:  1096 days ago

Years ago when I first saw Guiliana, I thought she was lovely -- today she looks simply horrid - her head is waaaaaaaaaaay too BIG for her body - kinda looks like a preying mantis to me.

steeler fan:  1096 days ago

they are both really ugly and disgustingly thin

Luv2Fish4Crab:  1096 days ago

Giuliana looks pretty thin compared to my 15 year old who is almost 5'10 (her dad 6'5). I agree she looks fit but maybe not so healthy. LeeAnn looks fit as well, again, maybe not so healthy. Both of them could use a helping or three from Mamma Dipandi's that's for sure.

John:  1096 days ago

WHO CARES! They're both dopey Hollyweird nuts!

Ivellize:  1096 days ago

Yes, both of them are thin, this Hollywood perception of being thin is just plain gross. LeAnn Rimes your the one out in bikini and fueling the fire by being defensive, seriously you look like a female skeletol. It's not my place to tell you to eat, but you look unhealthy.

nh:  1096 days ago

LeAnn may be extremely lean (frankly, I liked her look better back when she was a chubby-cheeked teenager singing Blue), but at least she is fit and toned. You may not like her at this weight, but she plainly works out hard. Giuliana, who famously couldn't get pregnant because she was too thin, just looks gaunt, and really should keep her comments to herself. While LeAnn looks like she's arguably too interested in fitness, Giuliana looks like she's only interested in being a coathanger. Normally I would not comment on her weight, but she really brought this on herself.

Ann:  1096 days ago

are we still in high school?

MinnesotaNice:  1096 days ago

This is so bizarre...LeAnn looks like a fitness buff. She is toned and healthy looking. Her body fat % is probably on the low end of the spectrum, but she couldn't keep up this workout routine if she was unhealthy. Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes! I think she's beautiful. Guiliana, however, looks PAINFULLY thin like a bobblehead...if anyhow should be concerned about being healthy, she's the one who needs some intervention!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments