Kim Kardashian Overshare: Psoriasis Before & After Shots!

There isn't amything Kim Kardashian does that isn't documented by her, a camera crew or the paparazzi -- and today, she's sharing her Psoriasis treatment with the world ... and some up-close-and-personal pics to go with it!

In a new blog post today called "A Godsend for My Psoriasis," Kim shares a before and after photo of her marked-up legs.

0906_kim
She writes, "I'm using Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs spray and it is my lifesaver at the moment! I love this stuff! It really covers up my psoriasis so well!"

Kardashian was diagnosed with the skin disease on the show. Her mother, Kris Jenner, also was also diagnosed with it at the age of 30.

Susan:  1175 days ago

I wonder if Kris Humphries is still happy.

Yep I said that:  1175 days ago

The epitome of a media wh0re any thing for attention

Cait:  1175 days ago

That stuff is fantastic. I was going to use it for my wedding day, unfortunately, I'm too pale for the lightest shade.

Chickeeta:  1175 days ago

I have a friend who has it gazillion times worse so this trick really needs to STFU. She has NO concept of what suffering is about. It's just ME ME ME look what's happening to ME. Imagine what would happen if she were to be disfigured. Would be interesting to see how she would handle that. No personality to fall back on, so her career would shut down pretty damn quick.

sarah:  1175 days ago

I can't believe they headlined this as a treatment....Um airbrushing over your "very mild" psoriasis is NOT a treatment its just covering it up.

b.mclane:  1175 days ago

No fan of the Kardashian invasion but your friend does not make her livelihood being photgraphed as a sex symbol and soriasis is not sexy. So Kim has a point to be concerned. There's no poblem sharing her masking technique with others who have this ailment. I do agree, NO KARDASHIAN has a clue what reality or suffering is. They are the epitamy of spolied, clueless brats.

liquid kitty:  1175 days ago

Why are they clueless spoiled brats? Editing folks. The kids are all making a living and lots of people employed KUDOS. Turn it on, or off it's entertainment. Arguing, making up, at the end of the day they sleep just fine and they do it all without posting on their blogs that YOU are a loser, so, why begrudge when they are supplying a guilty pleasure you watch? Y'all need to stop being so offended with life and have a good laugh cause those Kardashin's are :-)

dee:  1175 days ago

ok so how much did sally hansen pay her? just like her mom kris she plugs an item and then next thing you know they are paying her to endorse the product..so money hungry she is so pathetic!

doug:  1175 days ago

Kim kardashian is hard to take as she has no clue what real life is like, however; I like the fact that she is sharing the psoriasis story with everyone. If her docs find a treatment that works for her it may benefit others with the same skin disease.

Jane:  1175 days ago

When is she going to go away?????? I am soooo sick of her

Barbara:  1175 days ago

Kim is not in love with this man. She just wanted a husband because her two sisters have someone and she does not. She is to into her self to permanently be with someone. I will give the marriage about two months if that long. Any man that asked Kim to marry him would be stuck with her. She would have said yes to any man. She can't compete with Lamar and Khloe. They are realy in love with each other and not just their self. Keep keeping on tight Lamar and Khloe. Love you two guys.

daria kaldawy:  1175 days ago

ewwwww!!!!!!! i.m sure it.s EVERYWHERE --

sc1432:  1175 days ago

No one is perfect inside or out. The world knows your vien , but if you love yourself unconditionally you would not worry over rash that you have no control over.

Trooper Tom:  1175 days ago

What a vain self centered trollop

Neither:  1175 days ago

Well clearly she got paid $$ from Sally Hansen company for her to tweet about them. She will do anything for money including selling her soul to the devil if she thought that she could profit from it!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments