Justin Bieber's Surprising Views on Marriage

0910_beiber_SINGLEHe may have millions of adoring female fans around the world, but Justin Bieber is already planning to settle down.

Women's Wear Daily caught up with the 17-year-old pop star at Fashion's Night Out last Thursday, and marriage was definitely on his young mind.

When asked where he sees himself five years from now, Bieber answered, "Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do -- to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25."

"One thing -- I'm not looking to get married now," Bieber quickly added.

Bieber is enjoying his relationship with current girlfriend and fellow pop star Selena Gomez, 19. "She’s amazing. She’s my girlfriend right now," he confirmed.

Bieber's parents were very young when they had him. His mother, Pattie, was only 18-years-old when she gave birth to him. His father, Jeremy, was one year older.

Do you think Justin will be married by the time he's 25? Tell TooFab in the comments below!

Roberta:  1089 days ago

Do you really think that anyone will remember who this troll is in 5 years?

CaTeacher:  1089 days ago

Did they have Justin on a box? It seemed that up until now, Selena was considerable taller.

Lisa:  1089 days ago

oh biebs u kill me, u naive boy, CANADA LOVES YOU BIEBER but u say dumb ****, lol

Linda:  1089 days ago

In response to whether anyone will remember Bieber in 5 years, they will because he will be known for being with Selena Gomez.

Tinalouise:  1089 days ago

All the haters can hate but at least he is talking about MARRIAGE and not banging up and impregnating a bunch of girls like he most likely could if he wanted to. So what, he wants a family? I think it is a nice thing...People will find any reason to hate.

Ellen:  1089 days ago

I'm with Tinalouise. Why would it bother anyone that this guy wants to be married by the time he is 25?! He didn't say 15, he said 25. I'm a middle aged woman and therefore not really a fan or anything, but everytime I see this kid he seems neither spoiled nor bratty. He seems like a really polite, kind, considerate kid. I have teenagers and believe me, they are not all like him.

larry:  1089 days ago

OMG!!! We don't need another immature jerk like him running around!! GROW UP CHILD!!!! (Key word here is CHILD!) This kid has no real talent and is up everybody's butt all of the time thinking he needs to be everywhere all of the time. Not a good example for kids today!

Tinalouise:  1089 days ago

I disagree with those who say he has "no talent"..have you watched him play the drums? And he does have a nice,decent voice. He is a fine role model for kids unlike many others out there today. I am not young by any means but to trash this boy for no reason is just mean. Why isn't he a good example? I haven't heard of any drug or alcohol use, his lyrics aren't laced with filth..like I said before, some people get off trashing others.

jpierce26:  1089 days ago

Oh the Biebs....married by 25. I believe that is a great goal. He has already made enough money to supply him and a family for the rest of his life. Why not. I was married at 20 but had my oldest at 17, and the way I look at it, by the time I am in my late 30's, they will be out of the house just as people are starting to have theres or are still in diapers in their 30's. I am now 26 and I don't have a quarrel with him getting married at 25. He just really needs to clean up his image. He says he is Christian, built his career on the concept and then goes out in public sporting shirts with the F word on it. He also has really boardered on the line of the age of consent when it comes to him being a minor and gropping all over Salena who is a legal adult. I would also have more respect for the young guy if he put the money he spends on earrings, jewlery, cars, and such and put it toward things that mean more. More charity work. He thanks God for what he has been given, but doesn't realize that it can all be taken away as well if it is abused. Good Luck Justin.

baahhaahaa:  1089 days ago

haha its funny to see how mannnnyy haters are posting. everyone i*****ting bacause the wish they were justin b lmao

moochie:  1089 days ago

why is everybody so negative .... here's a 17 yr old kid who's in a grown up business working his ass off supporting his family and living his dream and people are hating society today is ridiculous i bet if he were a rapper part of young money he'd be excepted and loved ... im not a fan of his music and im not a justin beiber stan he's not the most talented artist around today but either is lil wayne , rihanna, britney , katy or gaga but they are marketable and make millions for their labels and thats all that matters in this industry .... peace

HappyGoLucky:  1089 days ago

Why do people need to be so negative? Gosh. Everyone is different. Lets be positive and happy for the kid.

mimi:  1089 days ago

no , you are too young to decide that. when it happens ,let it when itmarry her doesn't , then forget it .marry someone who respects herself & isn't a slut . and much prettier .

Eileen :  1089 days ago

I think Justin's goals are mature beyond his years. Not only is he making all this money and supporting charities, he's got a plan for his future. All at age 17! These days most young men don't think like this until they are between 25 - 30. Oh, and Justin is from Ontario - the age of consent here is 14 not 18 or 19 like in the U.S., which, let's face it, is really backwards. We aren't living in the 50's anymore.

As for all the haters - all foolish jealous people. So sad.

Kartrashian Klown:  1089 days ago

He still looks like a lesbian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments