Videos

New 'Two and a Half Men' Opener -- Ashton 'Sings' Theme!

Adios Charlie Sheen!

CBS just released the first video of Ashton Kutcher with the guys from "Two and a Half Men," taking Charlie's place and "singing" in the show's "Men, Men, Men, Men, Manly Men" open in front of the red curtain.

0916_men_video

How do you think Ashton fits in with Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer? Do you prefer the original with Charlie?

The show comes back September 19.

Tiffany:  1166 days ago

I honestly don't think it's going to be the same w/o Charlie. Loved Ashton in That 70's show, but I just can't picture him in this role, and what he heck is up with the plot? He buy's Charlie's house and lets Jake and Allan live there. Really? What they couldn't make him Charlie's illegitimate love child from when Charlie was younger that just found out that Charlie was his father. More plausible.

larry:  1166 days ago

Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men sucks more then a Hover Va**** cleaner! He is a 10th rate actor whom has failed at all the shows he has been on from that’s 70’s to Punked. The man’s acting skills reminds me of a trained monkey! Charlie Sheen is 100 times better actor then Ashton! I think the man needs to hear these famous 2 words for Ashton Kutcher are they are YOU’RE FIRED!

lookItsMegRyan:  1166 days ago

He should stick to being unemployed.

larry:  1166 days ago

The man’s acting skills reminds me of a trained monkey! Charlie Sheen is 100 times better actor then Ashton! I think the man needs to hear these famous 2 words for Ashton Kutcher are they are YOU’RE FIRED! As WWE President always says Vincent Mc Mahon that is. My cat is better actor then ashton! I am a better one then him to! I would buy the show if had the money and FIRE him! He is not good for 2 1/2 Men is will cause it's down fall!

larry:  1166 days ago

The man is a cry baby to. He does not understand the business world I guess. A man’s person life has nothing to do with his work! The charter is a person whom dates women mostly 1 night stands and then dumps them. Who made this charter? Chukie did and is a sore loser is what the child is. He is not a man because he can not take criticism without acting like a baby! I buy the show if I had the money and fire Ashton on the spot!

larry:  1166 days ago

I can not stand Ashton Kutcher he is a cry baby in all the shows he is on. Is he still taking the bottle? On That 70’s show he was a Winnie nobody who thinks he was all that. When in fact Ashton Kutcher he was the worse actor on the show. I think Fizz was 100 times better actor then him. I think the show 2 ½ Men will fail without Charlie Sheen on it and when it does I will laugh at Chuckie!

Kevin Ellison:  1166 days ago

I wish I was rich like my family members in California. i would buy the rights to 2 1/2 Men and fire Ashton on the spot! The show makes Billions off Charlie The Greatest Actor" Sheen and the owner is a cry baby! Chuck needs to learn the 1st rule of business and that is it is just business not personal like he has made it with Charlie Sheen. The man can not take constructive criticism without acting like a baby! I would love to buy the rights to 2 1/2 Men and I could make myself a charter on the show. Could be Charlie Harper's twin brother like on the movie Twins!

Kevin Ellison:  1166 days ago

Sorry Ashton Kutcher if I owned the rights to 2 1/2 Men you be unemployed. I say to you the two magic words YOU'RE FIRED

Kevin Ellison:  1166 days ago

I sent my resume to Charlie Sheen for employment as his Personal assistant. I think the show 2 1/2 Men will fail like every other show Ashton Kutcher
has been on. The man can't act and a monkey can do better! That 70's show was the pits and Fizz was better then Ashton Kutcher 1,000 times better!

shirley hagan:  1166 days ago

This picture would be better if Ashton had a decent hair style. He looks like a bum with that hair. I like him but he needs to looked more like a ladies man. He doesn't get a second look with that shaggy hair. I'll watch the show and hope he is talked into a decent look.

flower:  1163 days ago

BRING BACK CHARLIE ASAP.

Tam:  1163 days ago

I'm on the fence about the song, but am anticipating a good show opener.

Janna:  1163 days ago

BRING CHARLIE BACK!!! BRING CHARLIE BACK!!!!
Get on the wagon people....BRING CHARLIE BACK.....

Joann:  1160 days ago

Give me a break. Charlie has been on a few talk shows this week and said if Men asked him to come back he would. All he's doing is sizing up the situation, talking nice in public but if you got him in private he would probably hope the show tanks with Ashton and Chuck calls him back.

I wouldn't be surprize if he is on durgs that put him in a mellow mood instead of the manic one we have all seen which is why he's so calm. lol. IMO, all he's doing is acting.

Since Ashton is NOT replacing Charlie but will be added as a NEW character I am anxious to see how HIS CHARACTER will play off the rest of the cast. Charlie did not carrry the show. All the cast worked together to make it a good show. I will miss crazy Rose though. Since Charlie is "dead" her role with the show will be over..

mike:  1159 days ago

R.I.P.Two and a half men .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments