News

Real Housewives' Melissa Gorga Slams Stripper Rumors

1001_housewives
Melissa Gorga
may have sometimes dress like a stripper, but according to her, she never was one!

Rumors started swirling this week that the "Real Housewives of New Jersey Star" used to work as an exotic dancer back in the day at a place called Lookers, after being ambushed on camera by her former boss at the taping of the show's reunion episode.

According to Us Weekly sources, Gorga's sister-in-law Teresa Giudice had a hand in the set-up but was seen comforting Melissa during the taping.

Gorga took to her blog last night to clear up the rumors, blasting any claim she once danced topless.

She writes:

"There have been a lot of rumors floating around over the last few days that I want to clear up. As everyone knows we are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm, but there is one thing that I would like to clarify...the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club. This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there. You will have a better chance at seeing some nudity on the episode this Sunday. Thanks to the always shy Joe Gorga!"

She then addresses the set-up ... but doesn't mention Teresa by name, writing:

"The reason I am so adamant about clearing this up is because people are making false accusations solely to hurt me and my family. Someone desperately wants to knock me down and prove that I have something to hide, but then tries to cover it up by putting the blame on production. I have been happily married to my husband for 7 years and we have 3 beautiful children. Even if I had been a dancer, I do not know why anyone would care 10 years later."

Question is, do you believe her? Sound off below!

CountryGal:  937 days ago

Nope! She is a skanky liar

tena:  937 days ago

who cares ..If her sister in law did this , she is a b*@^!

Susie:  937 days ago

Melissa,

Everyone would like you except your attitude. Stop with the 1. better then anyone else, looks, money, singing, etc. 2. come down to normal folks level. Ok we know you got lucky and married into money but...... 3. Stop with Teresa even though she does instigate most of it as we have all seen. Just dont stoop to her level and then with the camera's slam her more, or talk that you are prettier, better, etc. A more understanding approach with Teresa would be better, and more of shock that she would continue to act like this with her sister in law. YOU.

Ok, we believe you weren't a stripper, besides you prolly didnt have your boobies in then. :)

Seriously though, you have the basic components to appear like a very nice person on TV, get down to them and stop the prima dona stuff. :)

Barb:  937 days ago

This one is the most devious one of the bunch. At least Teresa is up-front. Melissa's innocence act just doesn't cut it.

CriticXtreme:  937 days ago

This is a plus that she's a skripper. Leave it alone.

pups:  937 days ago

WHO CARES IF SHE WAS A DANCER??? Why are we all so judgemental? Everyone should ask themselves..have I done things in my life that I am not proud of??? Would I want to be held accountable for something I did 10 years ago?? I don't care what you did or if you wuold be a dancer now..I don't care..It's who you are inside and how you treat others that matter...The End

Nana:  937 days ago

Do I believe that Melissa was a stripper, YES I DO and I believe that is where she met her husband Joe. Do I care? NO, it was a long time ago. Do I think that she is a conniving bitch, yes. She is a trouble maker and she has made life hell for Teresa. Teresa is not without fault either. I believe that both of them need to grow up. They should concentrate on raising their children and stop with the name calling and showing that their intelligence level is less than zero.

123:  937 days ago

It took me a while to like Melissa. I guess it is because of Teresa being on the show for 3 years. BUT Teresa isn't as innocent as she portreys on the show. She is very jealous of Melissa, and it shows......desperately. I think it is odd that Teresa wants such a close relationship with her brother.......very possesive of him. He has his own family, and he puts his family and his wife first. That doesn't mean he doesn't love his sister. Teresa's husband is not as attentive or loving as her brother is to his wife. Tension is obvious. Regardless, if Melissa was a stripper, dancer, bartender.......who cares. As long as I am not paying her bills.......let her be.

maria:  936 days ago

All of them in this show are TRASH TRA*****RASHY!

Jeff Yaz:  936 days ago

so what if she was I would make make it rain all over her, she may be a stuck up B#@%h but she does look good

Doc:  935 days ago

I don't care if she was a stripper or not. So what if she was? Ya think she is the only one in the world? Bills gotta get paid.. if you got it flaunt it girlfriend!!! I think those making such a big deal about it are just as jealous as Tre. That ugly skank couldn't earn 2 cents as a stripper!

onetwin:  933 days ago

Regardless if she was or not. That is none of our business, including Teresa. Teresa is not happy in her marriage or her financial situation, and is jealous of what her brother and sister-in-law have. Melissa seems to be the one family member trying to keep Joe and Tre together. If anyone should be thankful it is Tre.

Melissa, I feel sorry for how you have been treated. You don't come off as being better then anyone. You give back to charity, you seem to be a good friend and a great sister. Ignore Teresa, and keep your friends and other family ties strong.

Vernae:  933 days ago

They need as much SAFE drama as possible. Good idea.

MamaGoose:  932 days ago

Why are people still confused about the situation she just told everyone she was never a stripper! I don't get it some of these other post...besides the only person who should give two sh*ts is her husband - which obviously after 7 years and 3 kids later seems like they got it all worked out - They seem very content and happy with one another, period.

Ala:  928 days ago

Yes I believe Melissa and also completely believe that Teresa needs some good medications. She has gone off the deep end. Kick her off the Housewives and hopefully she (and Juicy the Jerk) will go back to Italy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments