Videos

Britney Spears Mixes Sex & Violence in "Criminal" Music Video

1018_britney_video

Britney Spears is a very naughty girl in the just-released music video for "Criminal."

The singer is seen going on a crime-spree with a thug (played by real-life boyfriend Jason Trawick) after he saves her from a physically abusive ex.

The two are seen stealing cars, holding up convenience stores and have some seriously steamy sex in a shower.

The video caught some controversy for its violence when they were filming in London after local politicians criticized Britney for brandishing a gun after the riots.

Spears shared the video last night, tweeting "Ladies & gents, I'm excited to present to you the video for one of my favorite songs off of Femme Fatale.  Enjoy."

Purchase it from iTunes here.
1018_britney

Diana:  1101 days ago

I like the song alot and I am not a big fan of hers. The video was ok...just looks like a copy cat with the violence from rianna's song about killing a guy...what's going on with all this violence now in the womens songs? I expect it in the rapper's songs.

marie:  1101 days ago

this made me laugh so hard. come to think of it, everything she does makes me laugh. so ridiculous. She reminds me of when i was in 3rd grade and was trying to be Jem and The Holograms.

Straight Talkin Texan:  1101 days ago

Glorifying violence and "loving" a bad boy/criminal = more stupidity from Miss Britney.

jpierce26:  1101 days ago

Brit did a video with Kevin just befor their marriage "My perogative". Maybe this means marriage bells again? Loved the video. Very Bonnie and Clyde!

jpierce26:  1101 days ago

The only thing I didn't get was the Top Gun salute tribute to Goose tattoo on Jason's chest. Its my husbands fav movie so I had to giggle a little.

lalaland:  1101 days ago

It is beyond me that there are still people out there buying her mechanized crap. Smoke and mirrors, always has been.