Photos

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Debut the Twins -- 15 Photos!

1022_mariah_launch

Finally, a good look at "dem babies!"

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon debuted their newborn twins, Moroccan and Monroe, last night on "20/20" -- and immediately following the show, released 15 personal photos of the adorable tots.

Ranging from a cute family shot dressed as The Incredibles to just-born pics in the hospital, it's access to celebrity babies like we've never seen before.

Of her difficult pregnancy, Mariah told Barbara Walters “I don’t think I understood the enormity and the magnitude of what it really does to your body ... Carrying two babies.  Unless somebody’s been through it,  it’s difficult to understand what I went through, because my pregnancy was very unique in terms of what happened to me.”

“I had serious back problems,” she adds. “I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to walk properly again. It was a huge strain.”

Looks like it was definitely worth it though -- check out all the adorable family photos above!

The couple chose to sell the baby photos on Getty -- and instead of pocketing all the proceeds for themselves, all proceeds are going to Fresh Air Fund's Camp Mariah, which gives inner city kids the chance to go to summer camp.

crew:  1075 days ago

from an ob-gyn-
She wore very unsafe sky-hi heels throughout her pregnancy and she wants sympathy for her back problems?!?!? (my feel reject flats....remember)

and make-up, diamonds and pearls. really? gross and dysfunctional. good luck to her diva in training (anyone say lindsay lohan)?

2 Replies

mssnarnd:  1075 days ago

Those babies are just beautiful! Parenthood is such a great gift - congratulations to the family.

pyrochick:  1075 days ago

I don't really see her babies as being that cute considering the cute husband she has. The little boy is going to have MAJOR eye problems. I'd have him checked ASAP for Retnoblastoma(cancer of the eye) which often presents itself in infants and the eye looks just like his do. But again, neither one of them is anything to coo over. I don't think they are the cutest babies out there. I've seen ALOT cuter babies by your average, everyday, ordinary people!

1 Reply

julez2810:  1075 days ago

Babies are a gift no matter who are your parents....she seems like a great mom who loves her children. I promise whatever they would have said or did in that interview someone was going to have a problem. the babies are beautiful...god bless them and their family.

Empress:  1074 days ago

The babies are beautiful and Mariah and Nick seem so happy and know how blessed they are by the gift of having 2 healthy children. I do not think celebrities have gifted wounds that produce babies that are different than any other babies. I wish dembabies nothing but love and joy.

amanda maldonado:  1074 days ago

baby's are really cute (:

augu:  1058 days ago

love u mariah.haters try carrying twins at 41.