News

Vivica Fox Ends Engagement with Omar White -- See What He Has to Say

1103_vivicaa_singleVivica A. Fox's former fiance, Omar "Slim" White, tells toofab he's the one who walked away from their relationship -- and engagement.

"She's a good woman, it’s just one of those situations where in life people outgrow each other," the Atlanta club promoter tells toofab exclusively." I’m highly intelligent, very wise and one thing I hate is negativity and drama, I hate arguing, and I value communication no matter what the problem may be. So as in any relationship, tension can build up and I finally had to walk away."

The couple's engagement made headlines last January due to their 19-year age difference.

"I was only in it for love and it just didn't work out. Even though she was older than me the age difference didn't play a part," Omar added.

Vivica has yet to speak about the split, but did tweet "I'm excellent! All is good thankx!" this morning.

The "Kill Bill" star was married to singer Christopher Harvest from 1998-2002.

CountryGal:  996 days ago

Sad it didn't work out. Go get you another young hottie girl.

Ann:  996 days ago

I love his comment. I think she is EXACTLY as he is alluding too. And breaking it off with her confirms he is indeed wise and intelligent. She is just so annoying, dramatic and sterotypical. Not a fan of hers at all and I don't find her talented at all. He needs someone on his level, she is not it.

Toby Weymiller:  996 days ago

Omar looks like a squirrel, and she is an old hag.

1 Reply

ladyrahrah:  996 days ago

This is why I am single! No one gives you forever like they did back in the day!

sassy_girl:  996 days ago

They are at two different places in their lives; as an older mature woman, she should have known that. As for that baby thing...Viv, your eggs are old, dried up, and dusty. Turn the page on the baby idea.

TheHOLETruth:  996 days ago

Did he say he is "highly intelligent"? Typically anyone who is moderately intelligent and have any sophistication wouldn't publicly denigrate their significant other [albeit former]
I'm just say'n [just say'n---YOU'RE NOT, highly intelligent, or wise and you do like negativity. In fact you're vindictive.] Don't know what the situation was, but I'm thinking she's glad [assuming she's not as highly intelligent as you are] to be out and away from your drama.

beyunkahROX:  996 days ago

Yea he's a fame whore, SHE can do better !!