News

The Duggars -- Expecting Baby #20!

TLC
's "19 Kids and Counting" will have to change its name again!

The Duggar Family made a huge announcement on "Today" this morning -- they're pregnant with baby number 20!

"We are so excited," Michelle Duggar says. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful.

Mega-dad Jim Bob joked about the news, saying "I don't know how it happened. We didn't want to stop at an odd number."

45-year-old Michelle says she's not too worried about a pregnancy at her age -- adding "I'm really in better shape than I've been in 20 years."

The new baby is due in April.

Congrats to the HUGE family!

1108_duggar_split

imstac:  994 days ago

disgusting

1 Reply

Mike L:  994 days ago

This woman is singlehandedly responsible for overpopulation. Somebody tie her damn tubes!

poochie:  994 days ago

Stop the madness, poor woman looks like shes going to pass out, it cannot be healthy
for her to have so many. Her husband says another one, she says ok.

1 Reply

The Truth :  994 days ago

Shocking *rolling eyes*

Linda:  994 days ago

Close your legs? Disgusting!

1 Reply

Manda:  994 days ago

You guys, it's her religion, she doesn't use birth control. While we may think it's crazy, and it is, it's just how things are going to be.

I'm scared for her and this next baby though. After all the troubles from last time.

1 Reply

Kala:  994 days ago

I have to say I am seriously appalled. The world is already severely overpopulated and they think it is ok to have 20 children. She doesn't even care for her children, her OTHER children do. I think it is extremely abhorrent for them to continue mass production like this.

Sherms:  994 days ago

Manda, I agree. She is definitely even more at risk this time than with Josie.

I despised this family and show until I actually sat down and watched a few episodes. They are some really good and together people who love the lives that they lead.

I certainly could not do it - but God bless them! And good luck!

virgosiempre:  994 days ago

I would be more comfortable if the Mother was raising the children but her children are raising their siblings. That should NOT be their responsibility. She is just an incubator. I hope her pregnancy delivers a healthy child but seriously when you become a grandparent I think it is time to stop. Definitely unsettling and not great for her health.

1 Reply

CanadianGal:  994 days ago

That is so efn gross... its a vagina lady, not a clown car!!! And considering baby #19 practically fell out 3mo early when you sneezed... obviously your body is ready to retire from "mama" to "grandma"... you'd think such "relgious" people would have taken that as a sign from GOD.

Hollywood4Jim:  994 days ago

Gross. It's okay to tell him he can masterbate.

Staceyann Dolenti:  994 days ago

I can't believe she is still smiling.....

Staceyann Dolenti

peanut:  993 days ago

"I'm really in better shape than I've been in 20 years." How can ANY woman say that after 20 babies are born from her body?? I am completely disgusted with these people.

Maria:  993 days ago

THIS IS JUST REALLY SAD

Smokye:  993 days ago

I can't believe how many cruel people are in this world. Has this family hurt you in any way? Don't you have anything better to do than spit mean and spiteful words out of your brain? Your believes are yours. Theirs are theirs. At least respect that. I don't know about you, but my parents always told me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. To the Duggars: As the Isley Brothers put it, "It's Your Thang, do what you wanna do". I am sure there will be comments after this message. Get a life.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments