News

"Real Housewives" Star Kim Zolciak Weds! -- Exclusive Details!

1111_zolciak_singleKim Zolciak can officially join the ranks of the “Real Housewives” -- the buxom blond is now a married woman!

The star of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” 34, wed Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, 26, on Friday in the backyard of her Atlanta home.

Kim wore a bustier dress (naturally) covered in Swarovski crystals. She and her bridal party donned custom jewelry by Michael Raven.

"This has been the happiest day of my life," Kim told Life & Style, who first reported the union. "It's been perfect. It's been a dream come true."

The ceremony was held in the couple’s hometown of Atlanta, in front of family and friends including “Millionaire MatchmakerPatti Stanger.

Guests didn't leave empty handed. The 200 wedding gift bags included Phosphor watches and CURLS hair products.

The bride found time to tweet her excitement throughout the day, saying “Beautiful weather! Beautiful day!! I'm walking on a cloud and I'm so grateful!” She later added “Omg thank you Highland Bakery for my amazing wedding cake! Absolutely breathtaking I cried when I saw it! It is exactly what I wanted!!!”

The newlyweds met at a charity event in May of 2010 and welcomed a son, Kroy Jagger Biermann, Jr, last month. Kim also has two daughters, Brielle and Ariana, from a previous marriage.

focker:  1046 days ago

Hope her wig was on straight...

Tinalouise:  1046 days ago

He is obviously all muscle and no brains to marry this hot mess who does nothing but lays in bed all day yelling for "Sweetieeeeeeeee"...he could do much better than this fat, cellulite infested horrible person.

Yeager:  1046 days ago

she is 34!! She is always lying saying she is 30! I still can't believe she is as old as I am! She looks way older. Maybe it is the tons of makeup and plastic surgery?

1 Reply

Real Deal:  1046 days ago

No Talent,Fake,I don't think anybody CARES!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue:  1046 days ago

Its not her make up that makes her look older. Its her love of wine all day long,
and smoking cigs, that have aged her.
When I saw her smoking in her Bentley car, I was horrified ! It just brought
down the value of the car by $50,000. Is she crazy ??
Yep, she is crazy, cause she also smokes in her house, with the baby and
her kids breathing in her poison second hand smoke.

She is a stupid idiot and he is a stupid " boy" , to marry her.

maria:  1046 days ago

I don't know why this people are in the tabloids it is not class at all ,she is the worst example for her daughters ,she talks dirty in fornt of them ,not respect for them indeed, she smoke and drink like a fish and even pregnant she still smoking how sad .....he doesn't have brains to marry that woman and have a kid with her,he is nuts,she is a piece of trash ,gold digger involved with a married man "big papa".All those women in the show are pure trash ! Infortunally they are all over the tabloids like the psycho Kardashians clan,can't get rid of them!

Roberta:  1046 days ago

She is one ugly dude!

ANITA:  1045 days ago

WOW, I am shocked by all the ugliness. I believe there is a lid for every pot and I hope Kim and her new family have a wonderful happy life. But yes I do agree that Kim needs to grow up and stop smoking around those children, please.

Mari8894:  1045 days ago

I just have to ask, why does Kim to wear wigs,,something wrong with her own hair? does she even have any hair?, is her head out of shape?, like gumby's.
Never, could understand that, plus that is the wrong message to send her daughters.
& to the person that thinks, that Kim should grow up,,well 1st of all she already growen up,,she 36 with 2 daughters & an other one on the way,& messing around with married people, then even gets a 26 year old man to marry her because she having his baby,, if the baby even his, so they are as dumb as she is,,to even have anything to do with her.

mike:  1045 days ago

IF THEY MADE A MOBILE HOME MANSION SHE WOULD FIT RIGHT IN .YEEHAAAA!
LOOK YALL I GOT HITCHED !

cha cha:  1045 days ago

Did Kimbo the bimbo marry Kroy boy just yesterday 11/11/11? if so then her son is not one month old, he was born end of May 2011. Kimbo got pregnant on her first date with Kroy boy.

andre`:  1043 days ago

Who cares she is a tramp

Shayron:  1039 days ago

ALL I HAVE TO SAY SHE IS A MEN !!!! & SHE IS THE FAKE!!! SHE IS UGLY !!! AND ALL SHE DO IS CALL FOR SWEEEEETTTTTT.... THE B@#$% MAKE ME SICK!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

TheUltraworld:  1039 days ago

She will spend him into the poor house