Videos

Massive Taylor Armstrong Meltdown on "Real Housewives"

The women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" attended what was meant to be a fun belly dancing party on last night's episode -- but it erupted into one of the biggest blowouts of the series!

Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville had the women over for A LOT of wine, dancing and girl-talk, but the bad blood between Taylor Armstrong and Camille Grammer reached a boiling point ... and Taylor went ballistic.

A little background: Taylor and Camille had a falling out in a previous episode when Camille revealed Taylor's alleged abuse by husband Russell Armstrong to the other women.

Last night, Taylor started trash-talking Camille during the party and Grammer's friend Dedra couldn't take it anymore -- and started to defend her BFF. This led to a crazy screaming match that ended with Brandi kicking Taylor out of the house.

After the episode, Taylor appeared on "Watch What Happens Live," where she said she was so angry with Grammer because she talked about her alleged abuse on camera ... and feared what Russell would do to her and their daughter if he ever saw the footage.

She also said that she had way too much to drink.

It was definitely some crazy trainwreck TV, but also very sad to see such an unstable woman completely break down.

What do you think of the highly emotional episode?

1206_housewives

mebrat24:  1086 days ago

Do they think people are that stupid to think this is not scripted, they do what ever it takes to get some one to talk about this crappy show along with all the rest of the crap that comes out of reality programs.

Lilly Pad:  1086 days ago

Over the years I have heard MANY times, you can't get blood out of a turnip,.....but I do believe that if a-n-y-o-n-e CAN do it, it would be Taylor. There is no doubt everything Taylor does on camera, is an audition,....she fancies herself quite the actress. Maloof and Kyle, just love you to death; Kyle, should have clocked that b*tch.
Taylor,.....get a f**kin' life

Squeakermama:  1086 days ago

I think the statement of "She touched me first" pretty much sums up the show. Kindergarten at it's best ya'll.

lanie:  1086 days ago

Taylor needs to be off the show. She is emotionally a wreck. That woman is NOT stable and she's scary. I don'*****ch the show often, but every time I watch - she's having some melt-down..and it is downright creepy and disturbing.

I hate Kyle Richards too. She's such a fake and a phony.

MaryLou:  1086 days ago

I agree, I used to like Kyle but I have noticed how she loves to make fun of people and acts like she is so perfect. Also noticed how she likes being the center of attention. Klye needs to pay attention to her sister who really needs help not to blind herself to her problems. Kyle I feel that Lisa is a better friend then Taylor anyday...your dissing the wrong cookie...

fran:  1086 days ago

I have never watched any of the housewives shows, but I watched this video, these woman are all crazy..Taylor really is a mess, isnt she...I wont be watching anything else on these ridiculous woman...waste of time and space

Phyllis:  1086 days ago

I do catch the shows ever once in awhile, because the first season of Housewives NYC was GREAT!!! Now only tune in if the only thing on and half the time I turn the channel after all the screaming begins, so after the first 3 minutes. Well fame a***** all of them I think the day of the Housewives Series should be coming to a close it is a insult to REAL HOUSEWIVES in the world!!!

REALHWNJ:  1085 days ago

I love Lisa and Camille. They seem to not have time for the drama and pretty much stay clear of it. Whats with the splits lately with Kyle...a little bizaar. Grow up Ladies (I use the term loosely). Get rid of Kim, Kyle,Taylor and Dana. The show would be great with just Lisa, Camille and Brandie and some new ladies. Maybe ones with some class, like Lisa.

Nanci:  1085 days ago

Kyle is an attention whore, as is Taylor. I even see a shift in Andrean this year, she seems to be looking to get into it with Lisa. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lisa, she says it like it is and doesn't cause any drama. Keep Lisa and Camille and replace everyone else lol.

RHofSurprise:  1084 days ago

It's just non-stop Taylor freaking out. This entire series is based on her melting down and trying to get everyone (including the audience) to hate the people she wants out of her way...you know, the ones who dare to question her honesty. If there is an ounce of truth in Taylor's claims that she was terrified of Russell (noting, of course, she is quite happy and calm around him and only breaks down with the women who dare to doubt) then Bravo needs some serious penalties levied against them. If true, they have exploited a battered woman and put her in very serious danger. Oh, wait, this is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT.

Morena:  1084 days ago

Taylor lost her dam mind. how shes gonna say something then get upset Camille cause she was the only one tht had the nerves to confront her about all the CRAP she was talking about her marrage! which i agree with Camille Taylor is full of it.