Videos

Watch Now: Paris Jackson's First Solo Interview

Paris Jackson
just wrapped up her first solo interview with Ellen DeGeneres -- where she opened up about her acting aspirations, her childhood and wearing masks growing up.

The well-adjusted 13-year-old just landed her first acting gig as the lead in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys" -- playing the only human in the animated flick.

"When I was really little. My Dad was in the movie “Moonwalker” and I knew he could sing really well but I didn’t know he could act," Paris tells Ellen. "I saw that and I said, wow, I want to be just like him."

As for constantly wearing masks when she and brothers Prince and Blanket were children, she says she used to think "this is stupid why am I wearing a mask? But I kind of realized the older I got like he [father Michael Jackson] only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too."

She also revealed the most memorable thing her father ever told her: "He said, if I die tomorrow always remember what I told you. I took his advice and I remembered everything he told me."

Check out the full interview with Paris when it airs Thursday, December 15.

1214_paris_landscape

dragon0788:  1044 days ago

I hopeParis Jackson will get the success...

DP:  1044 days ago

She is so pretty. Lets just pray the kids turn out ok, and live a happy, successful life.

adam:  1044 days ago

I'm DISGUSTED. Apparently the bashing began before the time now that she is also free to run around the media. Lovely. Just like her mother. She is only trying to exploit Michael Jackson to get fame. Michael was betrayed by EVERYONE on earth, this is just sad! And surely he did not tell her to be all over the media all the time doing whatever she wants. After all he could save his money instead of paying to have children and being blackmailed for years given the sad results.

adam:  1044 days ago

It does not exist Michael told her "If i die tomorrow....." because he did not think to die at all. Michael had planned his life for the future and had dreams, but what a stroke of luck for her he died, now she is FREE as she herself twiteed time ago.

Lorraine:  1044 days ago

I wish Paris and her brothers all the best for their future! They will make their father proud. Michael was a great father! Just look his beautiful children!

lady:  1044 days ago

Poor Michael had told so many people he was going to die young and Im glad he told Paris to remember his advice. Glad she is making the rounds to get her movie out there. She is a great kid and michael would be so proud. I hope she has a very successful career.

adam:  1044 days ago

Not to mention Michael would be horrified seeing this. He wanted his children had a normal childhood, away from the spotlights, but of course his opinion now is not important. Shame.

luvjonz:  1029 days ago

At least she seems grounded,and I hope it stays that way. I think Katherine Jackson will see to it that it does.