Videos

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down: I'm Just So Unhappy!

Kim Kardashian's marriage is finally starting to crumble on her reality show -- and last night, she broke down as she started to question whether marrying Kris Humphries was the right thing to do.

"I'm just so unhappy," Kim admitted to sister Khloe through tears on Sunday night's episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York."

"I don't like who I am in this marriage, I don't like who I am to him, I don't like who I am to myself," she continued through tears, adding "My gut and my heart is telling me that I just did this too fast and I didn't know what I'm doing."

She wasn't done unloading yet though, adding "I feel embarrassed ... I think I just got caught up in the fairytale of it, but I just have not been happy."

The breakdown of Kim's marriage was a hot topic somewhere else last night too: The Golden Globes.

During his opening monologue, host Ricky Gervais joked "The Golden Globes are to the Oscars what Kim Kardashian is to Kate Middleton ... A bit trashier, a bit drunker and more easily bought."

Check that clip out below:

For more Kim K., take a look at our Golden Globe after party gallery below, where Kardashian partied alongside Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton!

0116_weinstein_launch

Becky :  823 days ago

Sounds like Kim is not dealing with her life very well right now I think she needs some counseling. Kim take some time off stop taping the show for good ok we appreciate the shows but enough is enough. We love you we want you to be happy. Take care Kim & ALL of the family.

1 Reply

BoycottRealityTV:  823 days ago

Don't all for this crap America, it's ALL FAKE!

FACEBOOK. COM/BOYCOTTREALITYTV to voice your opinion!

sc1432:  823 days ago

Kim did the right thing in getting out of the marriage before it got really complicated like with kids or joined assets.
Kim turned into someone her family did not know but Kris was a jerk from what i read before he married Kim.
I do not believe Kim tried to scam anyone, I think she feel inlove with the concept of love, marrage, and all the fairytale things she made her wedding to become. But, once she lived with Kris she realized they did not know each other, he was not into her life and business ventures and he was on a whole seperate path. She made such a huge production out of her wedding it took a life of it's own. I can only imagine having a huge wedding like she did, a tv special out of it and then to realize it should of never happened , and have the fact and embarresement of telling the world basically you made a mistake getting married..I can only imagine how that felt to her.
Give Kim a break..Yes,she is all about money but i think this wedding/divorce had a great scam behind it..Kim is really messed up over all this.

2 Replies

Duke Steele:  823 days ago

Hey Honey, There are millions of us that that don't like you either. So, Boo hoo hoo.

Areader:  823 days ago

I feel for Kim if this was the case. That said, with all that has been leaked one has to wonder if last night's show was just magically edited to show favor for Kim!

blahblahblah:  822 days ago

If you look at Kim's and fake Ass Kris's clothes in the Dubai episode. Then look at their whole wardrobe and accessories, in the so-called marriage doubts. You would clearly see, those scenes were re-done. They retaped and re-acted certain scenes, to make Kim look like a victim. These clowns have no shame. A rise to fame with a bootleg sex tape is bad enough. Now trying to act so heart broken over a staged marriage, is garbage. That's probably why Bruce doesn't want anything to do with Kris's media Hoeing Ass. Kim just loves attention. Why the hell she attending the Golden Globes after parties? Bitch nobody likes you nor do they want you. Take your fake ass home.

Geronimo:  822 days ago

Gervais thought his routine would be funny, but the AUDIENCE of his peers didn't seem to enthused at all. No one was or had a HARDY laugh over Kim's divorce. The Golden Globes CEO better think THREE times before bringing this cuda back. There are plenty of good people that could do it. When someone like Gervais gets up there and tries to make a LAUGH by ridiculing someone else, it is very LAME. If he is a good entertainer, he wouldn't have to HUMILIATE himself by acting like an illiterate,BRAINLESS fool.No, it is time that the GG people step up to the plate with some ***CLASS***.Gervais was nothing to even laugh with. Robin Williams/Whoppi Goldberg would be 2 wonderful host/hostess. GG just has to sit down and THINK or did they draw Gervais name out of a DUNCE cap?

Jean:  822 days ago

I'm tired of hearing about the Kardashians and their vast empire where everything they sell is made in China. What's wrong with having things made in the good old USA. They will do anything to earn a buck even getting married.

LaToursha Renette:  822 days ago

Trials come to make all of us strong.. I wish healing for Kim and all women who have went through this path..With God all things are possible. I hope one day if it is really meant to be, they will get back to gether. If not, they need to move on and be happy!!!

Jenni:  820 days ago

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has done things they are not proud of. I believe that Kim was so desperate to be happy and start a family that she allowed herself to be blinded to the red flags that Kris put all over the place. I know that in my past, I've allowed myself to ignore things that I shouldn't have and ended up being with someone who was not right for me. To say she did it for money is unfair. Kim has TONS of money and even if she didn't, her family has TONS of money... she has a loving, supportive family.. many friends... fame..... what is the one thing missing? Love & children. I just hope that Kim does find someone that can give her the love she deserves and a family.... I think that really is all she wants.

JAIME:  820 days ago

THIS LITTLE B*** GET OVER YOURSELF BABY CRY FAKER MAMAS LITTLE GIRL HER MOM IS AS CHEAP AS SHE IS IF I WAS KIM I WOULD NEVER GET OVER THE FACT THAT KRIS JENNER WAS UNFAITHFUL TO HER FATHER WHILE BEEN MARRIED WHAT S*** NOW YOU KNOW WHERE KIM LEARN HER TRICKS FROM MOMMA KRIS THERE HORNY AS HELL HER MOM DONT RESPECT HER FATHER WRITTING A BOOK ABOUT HER UNFAITHFUL PAST IN A MEMOIR

JAIME:  820 days ago

E CHANNEL I CALL YOU OUT FOR FAKE REALITY KARTRASHIAN SHOWS STOP IT ALREADY EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU LIKE TO EDIT THINGS OUT FOR THE FAMILY LOOKING GOODY BUT YOUR THE FAULT FOR BREAKING MARRIAGES AND INVENTING THEM ALSO KRIS HUMPHRIES IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU PORTRAYING HIM LIKE THE VILLAIN BUT THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS

JST0202:  819 days ago

Ok yea ur upset and ur marriage isn't working cuz ur impossible to live with so change urself if u ever want a husband!!!!!

bunnyfreckles:  818 days ago

Don't all for this crap? Learn how to spell H8ater... and the world loves Kim Kardashian so good luck with your boycott!

jwoolman:  817 days ago

Come on. We know Kim has been busily editing the NYC show to spin it to match her latest excuses. This is just another fake scene inserted after she filed for divorce, just like the fake conversation with her mom that was obviously taped at a later date (they forgot to change clothes). The Kardashian smear campaign against Kris H is getting tiresome. He hasn't done anything to deserve it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments