On last night's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" finale, viewers got a glimpse of Camille Grammer's new beau (well, at least, his chiseled body).
So, who is the reality starlet's latest love interest?
He's Dimitri Charalambopolous, and he couldn't be more different than her ex Kelsey Grammer. The two started dating last fall. Check out five fun facts about Camille's boyfriend below as well as a gallery of their public PDA.
1. He's a "younger man" -- At 35, Dimitri is eight years Camille's junior.
2. He know his way around a kitchen -- Camille told Us Weekly Dimitri is a "really great cook" and has been introducing her to Greek cuisine, include spanakopita.
3. He's very fit -- Camille told Wendy Williams Dimitri is a hottie and the proof is here.
4. He's not just eye candy -- Dimitri is an attorney and got his J.D. from Southern Methodist University.
5. He has a past -- Dimitri reportedly has a child in Texas. His brother Thomas has had multiple run-ins with the law, including allegedly committing sexual and aggravated assault.
Could Dimitri challenge Mauricio Umansky as the hottest "Housewives" guy? Tell toofab in the comments below!
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.