Photos

Guess Whose Model Daughter!

Do you know who this gorgeous gap-toothed model is?

It's Georgia May Jagger -- the daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall.

The 20-year-old graces the March 2012 cover of Harper's Bazaar UK shot by Alexi Lubomirski. Check out all the provocative photos below:

0201_jagger_launch

Jerry shared how her daughter is following in her footsteps in the accompanying interview:

On how Georgia became involved in modelling:

“When Georgia was 14, I asked David Bailey to take her picture. It was her first studio shoot. She was still in school, so she didn’t think much of it (and I think she found David quite intimidating). But then she got asked to do another shoot, for a magazine, and afterwards she said, ‘Oh my God, that was so much fun. I loved it. It was like acting.’”

On working together as mother and daughter:

“The last couple of modelling jobs I did were with Georgia, like the H&M campaign we did together last year, so she’s given me a bit of a revival. It was great to work with her; I think she’s incredibly sexy. One of the best things about her is that gap in her teeth. She never fixed it. It’s all about that acceptance of the way you are -- and she understands that.”

On Georgia witnessing the dark side of fame from a young age:

“Georgia saw Keith and Ronnie in action and I think that put her off a bit. I think she thought, ‘Oh God, I don’t want to be like that.'”

For Georgia May Jagger's full photoshoot and interview with Jerry Hall in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar UK -- on sale Thursday, February 2 or online.

And see more celebrities' model offspring below:

0201_jagger_footer

rick:  959 days ago

wow........she might be pretty without the BUCK TEETH!

Duke Steele:  959 days ago

Ewww.

Mike L:  959 days ago

Now this girl you know is famous only because of her parents. She's not model material. Buck teeth with a monster gap between them is NOT pretty. So obviously British with their nasty teeth. They'll be green and brown soon.

Straight Talkin Texan:  959 days ago

NOT attractive! Ick!

Goodbye4ever:  959 days ago

Is that the Geico Caveman?

Kirsten:  959 days ago

She's definitely high-fashion, model-material. Models are rarely conventionally pretty nowadays. They are tall, thin, with statuesque shoulders, long legs and excellent bone structure. Unless they're Victoria Secret models, they're rarely pretty or even cute.

Also, I like the gap. I used to have one and I fixed it, but I think they add character. Without the gap she would hardly be distinguishable from any other runway model.

Denese:  959 days ago

She shouldn't stick her teeth out so far. Being gap-toothed, her mouth will stand out enough as it is.

mspg:  959 days ago

What a horrible girl. Only her mother was able to say she looks sexy. They talk about self-acceptance, but that fake tan make her ever uglier! She looks like a dead woman. Her eyes don't say anything in those photos, there's no passion!!!