Cuban actor and model William Levy has been steaming things up with partner Cheryl Burke on this season of "Dancing with the Stars," but what do you know about his real-life love?
Elizabeth Gutiérrez was spotted in the audience of the dancing show on Monday night, and the couple dined together later in the evening, as seen here.
So we've compiled five fun facts you need to know about William's gorgeous gal!
1. She comes from a huge family. - Elizabeth was born in Los Angeles to Mexican parents, and is the youngest of seven siblings!
2. She met her beau when they were both contestants on a reality show! - In 2003, Elizabeth and William participated in the Telemundo series "Protagonistas de Novela," in which contesants vie for the chance to win a guaranteed spot in a future Telenovela. Neither won the prize, but they did win each other!
3. She was a recent contesant on the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars!" - Last fall, Elizabeth competed on "Mira Quien Baila," the Spanish version of "DWTS." The 33-year-old landed in 4th place.
4. She is the mother of two. - Elizabeth and William have two children together -- son Christopher Alexander, 6, and daughter, Kailey Alexandra, 2. In fact, William was just spotted taking little Christopher to a Lakers game last Friday. So cute!
5. Elizabeth and William are reunited? - After 8 years together, the couple issued a statement last May that they were calling it quits. Judging by these recent appearances, we have to say it looks like the couple is back and going strong!
There's one more thing Elizabeth has in common with William -- they love to show off their bodies! Click "Launch Gallery" below to see some of Elizabeth's sexiest looks!
© 2013 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.