Kristen Wiig turns 39-years-old today!
The New York native joined the cast of "Saturday Night Live" in 2005 – and she’s definitely left her mark on the sketch series, bringing to life some of SNL’s most hilarious characters like Penelope and the Target Lady!
Kristen's impersonations are also always on point -- who can forget her portrayal Jamie Lee Curtis for Activia (high-fiber yogurt) or Kathie Lee Gifford on the "Today" show?
But Kristen’s role as Annie Walker in "Bridesmaids" is definitely our favorite!
The 39-year-old has been deemed one of the 25 funniest women in Hollywood by Entertainment Weekly and from 2008-2009 she appeared in more sketches on SNL than any other cast member.
Oh, and she has five films currently in production!
Bravo Kristen, we look forward to seeing (and laughing at) what you do next!
Check out five of Kristen’s funniest clips below:
1. Kristen Wiig on SNL with Justin Timberlake as the "Target Lady."
2. Kristen Wiig on SNL as Kathie Lee Gifford.
3. Kristen Wiig on SNL as Jamie Lee Curtis for Activia.
4. Kristen Wiig in "Bridesmaids" drunk on the airplane.
5. Kristen Wiig on SNL's "Lawrence Welk Show."
© 2013 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.