There have been some crazy rumors surrounding Macaulay Culkin lately ... and today, he celebrates his 32nd birthday.
Culkin recently made headlines when his rep had to dispute claims the actor was addicted to heroin and had only six months to live, calling the reports "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
But Macaulay is no stranger to wild tabloid tales, as the star has been surrounded by controversy since his breakthrough role as Kevin McCallister in "Home Alone" back in 1990.
Here are just a few of the weirdest, wildest or most newsworthy events in his life ... so far:
- Culkin became emancipated from his father when he was just 14.
- He married actress Rachel Miner when they were both 17. They split 2 years later.
- Macaulay started dating Mila Kunis in 2006, but a rep confirmed they split in 2010.
- He was friends with Michael Jackson when he was younger and testified on his behalf during the molestation trial -- saying Jackson never touched him inappropriately.
- Culkin was arrested for drug possession in 2004 after getting caught with 17 grams of marijuana. He plead guilty and was given one-year deferred sentences on each of the charges and ordered to pay $540 in fees
So, what's next for Culkin? Who knows ... but he currently DJs in NYC.
And be sure to check out the gallery above to see how other child stars have grown!
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.