Charlie Sheen turns 47 today!
Who thought the eccentric actor would be "winning" after all of the personal and professional drama he’s dealt with in the last few years?
Even though the former "Two and a Half Men" star has become more famous for off-camera behavior than his on-camera performances, he's still a gifted actor. Who doesn’t love "Wallstreet" or "Major League"?
Today, Charlie is back on top; his FX series "Anger Management" was just picked up for 90 more episodes. In addition, the 47-year-old has two films in production, "Machete Kills" and "Scary Movie 5." How does he do it all? Maybe it’s the tiger blood?
In celebration of the always entertaining actor, here’s 20 of his craziest quotes:
1. "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching, a total frickin' rock star from Mars."
2. "Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls."
3. "The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning."
4. "I'm proud of what I created. Why wouldn't I be? I exposed people to magic. I exposed them to something that they otherwise would not see in their boring normal lives. And I gave that to them."
5. "You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life."
6. "I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."
7. "I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time -- and this includes naps -- I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."
8. "I’m not bi-polar, “I’m bi-winning. I win here and I win there."
9. "AA was written for normal people. People that don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA,” “[I survived drug addiction] because I'm me. I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man."
10. "That's how I roll. And if it's too gnarly for people, then buh-bye,” “Oh wait, can’t process it. Losers. Winning. Buh-bye."
11. "You've read about the goddesses, come on. They're an international sensation. These are my girlfriends. These are the women that I love that have completed the three parts of my hear."
12. "They picked a fight with a warlock."
13. "You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude, can't handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is, I don't know, maybe not from this terrestrial realm."
14. "Dying is for fools. Amateurs."
15. "Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber."
16. "This is like a sober acid trip."
17. “Usually in a battle sequence when a bomb is going off, you forget you're acting.”
18. “I have one speed. One gear. Go! I dare you to keep up with me.”
19. “I'm Spanish-Irish. I mean, sh--, that's a volatile combination.”
20. “I get in trouble for being honest ... I'm extremely old-fashioned.”