Jessica Alba wore a Harry Winston necklace worth $5.8 million to the 70th Annual Golden Globes on Sunday night.
The diamond cascading drop necklace, set in platinum, is one of the priciest pieces to ever walk the red carpet. We got to thinking ... what could you get for that type of money? Check out our list of 10 things that are also worth $5.8 million!
1. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home off Hollywood's famous Sunset Strip.
2. 36,250 bottles of Dom Perignon 2003 at the affordable wine.com price of $159.99 per bottle, not the inflated club price.
3. 50 top-end Fisker Karmas (Justin Bieber's car) at $116,000 each.
4. 1,396 cases of Osetra Karat Gold Russian Caviar from gourmetfoodstore.com at $4,135.75 per each 35.2 oz jar.
5. 97 years of tuition at Sarah Lawrence College (the most expensive U.S. college) at approximately $60,000 a year.
6. 23 bottles of Kelly Osbourne's black diamond manicure, at $250,000 each.
7. 9,666 haircuts from celebrity hairstylist Frederic Fekkai (whose clients include Debra Messing and Hilary Clinton) at $600 each.
8. 1054 weeknight stays at Casa Elar (where "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" visited) at $5,500 per night (weekends extra).
9. 105 of the Olsen Twins' The Row pill handbags at $55,000 each.
10. 58,000 days of Lindsay Lohan, at her "The Canyons" rate of $100 per day.
Jessica Alba wasn't the only one dripping in diamonds. Jessica Chastain wore $3 million worth of Harry Winston jewels.
To see even more red carpet pics, click the "Launch Gallery" below!
© 2015 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.