Ah, Paris Fashion Week. It's the time of year we're exposed to crazy couture and alien, avante garde looks.
This year was no exception. From Karl Lagerfeld's twin gay brides to Julien Fournie's pregnant model, we saw pretty much everything on the Parisian runways.
Check out the 10 wildest looks from Paris Fashion Week, below:
1. The "I can't sit down because I'm wearing a sea urchin" dress
2. The "I can catch sea urchins with my skirt" dress
3. The "I'm being attacked by Tribbles" dress
4. The "there's an unfortunate fungal growth emanating from my crotch" dress
5. The "it'll keep out the rain but not your peering eyes" dress
6. The "'Xanadu' meets dung beetles" dress
7. The "eerie doll-like twin lesbian brides" dress
8. The "I scrounged enough trashbags for a top but not enough for a bottom" dress
9. The "naughty pilgrim" dress
10. The "I'm preggo and can still work the runway but there's no way in hell I'm wearing these shoes but I will wear a box on my head" dress