Opposites definitely attract!
In the wake of musician Michael Buble and model Luisana Lopilato's baby news, we've decided to take a look at other successful rocker-model marriages.
Most relationships in Hollywood don't seem to last, but there's something to be said about strange pairings making it for the long haul -- that is, musicians and their model muses.
Buble's not the only artist celebrating a milestone this year -- David Bowie and his supermodel wife Iman will celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary in April.
Forget "sex, drugs and rock 'n roll," maybe the best way to tame a musician is a model! Check out our list of 10 successful rocker-model relationships below!
1. David Bowie and supermodel Iman have been married since 1992.
2. Jamie Hince of The Kills wed Kate Moss in 2011.
3. Caleb Followill of The Kings of Leon tied the knot with Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge in 2011.
4. Keith Richards and former model Patti Hansen said "I do" in 1983.
5. Rod Stewart found wedded bliss with his 2nd model-wife, Penny Lancaster in 2007.
6. Gene Simmons of KISS tied the knot with Playmate, Shannon Tweed in 2011 after dating for 28 years!
7. Simon LeBon of Duran Duran married British-Iranian model, Yasmin Parvaneh in 1985.
8. Ringo Star of the Beatles and former model/Bond girl, Barbara Bach wed in 1981.
9. Duff McKagan former bassist of Guns and Roses married model Susan Holmes in 1999.
10. Ric Ocasek of "The Cars" wed model Paulina Porizkova in 1984.
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.