Kendall and Kylie Jenner are the latest cover girls for Glamour magazine -- and they shared some pretty great news.
"We don't have any desire to be Kardashians," they told the mag. Amen sisters -- there is a god! The adorable teenagers also open up about guys, makeup and the paparazzi in the March issue.
While the twosome look up to their famous family members, they say they're "full-throttle Jenners." The world definitely doesn't need anymore Kims (but could use more Olympians!) --plus, the mom-to-be already gives us p-l-e-n-t-y to look at ... and talk about.
In celebration of the youngest Jenners' amazing announcement -- here's five reasons I'm thrilled they don't want to be Kardashians!
1. The world needs less sex tapes and more role models! The Jenner girls -- so far -- seem to have pretty good heads on their shoulders and a respectable public image. They embrace being young, but they have ambition (they just launched their own teenager-friendly line with PacSun).
2. Maybe they won't get married and/or give birth on TV (some things are sacred you know!). And none of the Jenner's have used their fame to land an E! wedding special ... yet.
3. We don't need another "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" spin-off! Kendall and Kyle recently told us that they do not want their own reality TV show.
4. Maybe now Kendall and Kylie will decide not to undergo plastic surgery (ahem, Kris and Kourtney) or Botox well before wrinkles appear on their pretty faces.
5. Hopefully, they'll think twice before lending their celebrity status to a weight loss supplement ... that doesn't really work.
Most importantly, we hope the Jenner girls savor being teenagers (as cliche as that sounds) -- innocence is bliss!