If anyone knows how to have a sexy evening, it's Lisa Hochstein.
Who can forget the "Real Housewives of Miami" star's lingerie charity event, where castmates Adriana De Moura and Joanna Krupa famously fought.
But on this Valentine's Day, it's all about making love, not war.
Lisa shared her recipe for her "make him love you meatballs" which she described as "greasy and rich and tomato-y and amazing."
If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, this is the one recipe you should try!
1 lb beef
1 lb veal
1 lb ground pork
1 large handful of parsley
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 loaf of Italian bread
1/2 cup of olive oil
1. Tear the Italian bread into pieces and place in a bowl of water.
2. Squeeze out excess water from bread and place in bowl with combined beef, veal and pork
3. Add parsley, cheese, breadcrumbs and mix together with hands
4. Form the meatballs don’t make them too big about the size of cupping the palm of your hand
5. Place enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan and fry the meatballs until lightly browned
6. Take fried meatballs and put in a pot of tomato sauce for 1 -1/2 hours
7. Serve over your favorite pasta or enjoy it with a salad
As for the special night, Lisa likes to keep things traditional with flowers and dinner. She and her husband -- Dr. Lenny Hochstein (the "Boob God") love Katsuya.
But Lisa recommends keeping the passion alive by reminding your partner you love them every day. "It's the little gestures that matter," she says.
As for the baby front, Lisa tells toofab she had to stop fertility treatments for a little bit but hope to start trying again. She's also hopeful that "The Real Housewives of Miami" will be picked up for Season 3 ... and so do we! You can keep up with the latest on Lisa by visiting her website or following her on Twitter.