Cory Monteith died of a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin primarly and alcohol, according the the British Columbia Coroners Service that conducted his autopsy.
The 31-year-old "Glee" star was found dead in his Vancouver hotel on Saturday. Cory's family was made aware of the autopsy results. The BC Coroners Service says, "there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most-tragic accident."
Monteith had admitted to abusing drugs as a teen, and completed a stint in rehab earlier this year.
The investigation into Monteith's death is still continuing.
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.