Can you believe Will Ferrell turns 46 today?
Our favorite funnyman has kept us laughing throughout the years with movies classics like "Anchorman," "Elf" and "Step Brothers."
The comedian got his start in the ‘90s on "Saturday Night Live" and seriously brought the laughs in skits like the Roxbury Brothers, the Spartan Cheerleaders and with his George W. Bush impersonations.
While Ferrell parted ways with "SNL" in 2002, he's continued to make people laugh on the silver screen. We can't wait to see Will reprise his role as Ron Burgundy in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues"!
To celebrate one of Hollywood's most hilarious leading men, check out Will's funniest quotes below! You're welcome.
Will Ferrell's Funniest Quotes:
1. "Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which, of course, in German means a whale's vagina." -- "Anchorman"
2. "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time." -- "Old School"
3. "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence." -- "Talladega Nights"
4. "I just took a test this morning. Yeah, at the free clinic for hepatitis. I kicked ass, too. I got an A, two B's and a C." -- "Saturday Night Live" nude model sketch
5. "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." -- "Anchorman"
6. "Hey. They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was gonna go to the moon. Now he's up there, laughing at them." -- "Blades of Glory"
7. "I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." -- "Step Brothers"
8. "This place reminds me of Santa's Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me." -- "Elf"
9. "I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red, then f--k you." -- "Talladega Nights"
10. "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." -- "Anchorman"
11. "I look good. I mean, really good. Hey everyone! Come and see how good I look!" -- "Anchorman"
12. "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker." -- "Anchorman"
13. "Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era." -- "Anchorman"
14. "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel." -- "Elf"
15. "No, you go to hell, and while you’re there, why don’t you grab me a juicebox! --
"Kicking and Screaming"
16. "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…'I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.''" -- "Talladega Nights"
17. "Matt Lauer can suck it!" -- "Land of the Lost"
18. "I'm a sex addict. It's my cross to bear. It’s a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything!" -- "Blades of Glory"
19. "Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers." -- "Talladega Nights"
20. "Everybody panic! Oh my God, there’s a bear loose in the coliseum! There will be no refunds! Your refund will be escaping this deathtrap with your life! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love the tender meat! Cover your sodas! Dewie loves sugar!" -- "Semi-Pro"
21. "Hey. I’m Ricky Bobby. When you’re workin’ on your mysterious lady parts and stuff, you should have the right tools too. That’s why you should use… MayPax. The official tampon of NASCAR." -- "Talladega Nights"
22. "I’m so scared right now. I’m just gonna to do what’s sensible, I’m gonna file for unemployment. Then I’m gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they… they give you the tools to be your own boss." -- "Step Brothers"
23. "How ’bout we go get kicked out of an Applebee’s?" -- "Talladega Nights"
24. "I wanna say something. I’m gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don’t, send it right back … I want to be on you." -- "Anchorman"
25. "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup." -- "Elf"
© 2014 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.