Season 17 of "Dancing With the Stars" premiered Monday night and one couple danced their way into the record books with a near-perfect score!
"Glee" actress Amber Riley and her partner Derek Hough received 9/10 scores from all three judges, just three points short of a flawless 30.
Their score of 27 tied for the highest first week score in the show's history -- Olympic champion Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas got the same numbers in their debut back in Season 6 and would go on to win.
Check out their impressive dance to Little Mix's "Wings" below:
Although she performed dance routines on "Glee," Amber wasn't considered one of the frontrunners. WIth their past experience, Corbin Bleu and Elizabeth Berkely were expected to place high. They're tied for second place with their respective professional partners, scoring 24/30.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi had a very respectable dance, tying for 3rd with a score of 23/30. Watch her and Sasha Farber perform the cha-cha-cha to "Wild One" by Flo Rida:
Meanwhile, cancer survivor Valerie Harper turned in an inspiring performance:
On the bottom of the scoreboard was Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein, whose clumsy cha-cha-cha netted them only 14/30 points. Check out the rankings below:
1. Amber Riley and Derek Hough -- 27/30
2. Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy -- 24/30
2. Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff -- 24/30
3. Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke -- 23/30
3. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Sasha Farber -- 23/30
4. Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd -- 22/30
4. Christina Milian and Mark Ballas -- 22/30
6. Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus -- 21/30
6. Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani -- 21/30
7. Bill Engvall and Emma Slater -- 18/30
8. Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess -- 17/30
9. Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein -- 14/30
Who do you think will win "Dancing With The Stars?" Tell toofab in the comments below!
© 2013 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.