What a night of fabulous fashion!
The 86th Academy Awards was a night to remember, and Hollywood's biggest stars brought their fashion A-game to the award show.
Charlize Theron made black pop on the red carpet in her sexy Dior gown. We love the deep neckline of the dress and the sheer panels really give the ensemble a super chic edge. The blonde beauty completed her Oscar look with a stunning diamond tear-drop necklace and wore her hair parted to the side.
Kate Hudson wowed at the award show in her plunging winter white Atelier Versace satin gown -- from the fit of the dress to her gorgeous cape, the actress definitely nailed her look. Talk about a movie star!
Lupita Nyong'o solidified herself as a fashionista at the Academy Awards wearing a pale blue Prada gown. The color and the cut of the dress are perfection on the "12 Years A Slave" star. Lupita was also one of the few actresses who rocked color on the Oscar carpet, and it definitely paid off!
But these ladies weren't the only showstoppers of the night -- click "Launch Gallery" above and watch the video below to see even more of our picks for the best dressed stars of the night!
Want more Oscar goodness? Check out even more coverage below:
- The Academy Awards: What You Didn't See on TV!
- Academy Awards: All the Red Carpet Photos
- The Most Epic Oscar Selfie of ALL TIME
- Oscar After-Party Madness: See Who Got Down!
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the Oscar Telecast
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Opening Monologue Jokes
- Academy Awards: The Winners List
- The Best Dressed List
- The Worst Dressed List
- Angelina Jolie Stuns on the Red Carpet
- How Did Lady Gaga Look at the Oscars?