Running into an ex is never easy -- just ask Orlando Bloom!
Following Sunday's Oscars, the stars flocked to Vanity Fair's after-party. Miranda Kerr -- who attended the event last year with Bloom -- was in the middle of giving an interview to "On the Red Carpet" when her estranged hubby interrupted.
Check out the video above to see what he said and her surprised reaction!
While it seems like the former couple are still on good terms, apparently they aren't keeping close tabs on one another anymore.
Miranda and Orlando tied the knot in 2010, and announced their separation last year. The "Victoria's Secret" model and the "Hobbit" star share a son together, Flynn.
Miranda definitely seemed a little startled by the actor, but it's pretty clear that Bloom still has a soft spot for the brunette beauty.
Check out even more after-party pics in the gallery below!
- Academy Awards: All the Red Carpet Photos
- Oscar After-Party Madness: See Who Got Down!
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the Oscar Telecast
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Opening Monologue Jokes
- Academy Awards: The Winners List
- The Best Dressed List
- The Worst Dressed List
- Angelina Jolie Stuns on the Red Carpet
- How Did Lady Gaga Look at the Oscars?
© 2015 EHM Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.